I'm in big trouble

PhatMack19

I just figured out that my 10 year anniversary is Thursday. A&M kicks off at 5pm so this presents a huge problem.

Options

1. Take her out after the game. If the game goes bad I'll be in a bad mood and probably pretty drunk.
2. Take her somewhere nice this weekend. I'm currently working on this, but I think she still wants to hang out with me on the actual day.
3. Buy a big present, tell her I'm a man and I'm watching football.

That's all I got so far. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

First off, just figured this out?
Take the day off, spend it devoted to her. Buy her some kind of jewelry(diamonds)
Announce the big weekend plans.
Ask "where we watching the game"
All good.

I knew all along that this day was important. I just thought because it was the start of the college football season. It dawned on me last night when they played a preview of the game and she started hinting around about what I have planned for Thursday.

Why in the world would anyone get married during football season? Come on, Mac!

I can't fault him for that. I got married on UT/OU game day. Behind WB's James Brown and Ricky Williams, the Horns pulled out the W. I figured if they lost, the marriage was doomed and I would flee. If they won, it was meant to be. So far so good - almost 17 years later.

Happy anniversary Mack. Take care of the better half. In the end, it's just another football game.

Just celebrated my 25th this past July 1st. What did I do? Fried fish, boiled shrimp and shucked oysters. :) :)

My wife's birthday is June 30, so I get to kill two birds with one stone. She wanted a fish fry for her birthday and I made it bleed over to the next day, with a little help from some brewskies. ;) :D

Do what you want. I know you out kicked your coverage and blew past the over/under a while back. So obviously she is staying. Tell her that you love her more when she serves you steak and beer. And that she married you for who you are and if you didn't get hammered and watch the game that you would hold it against her because she would be trying to change you as a person.....

Let me know how that works, I give relationship clinics on weekends.