BMTsoulja1...it's about that time!!

Soulja just mad cause Central's band doesn't have the musicianship to play Deep in the Heart of Texas. The Jag band is loud and noisy! Listen to how muddy and clustered that sound is. A bunch of noise. They should spend a little less time on dancing and little more time on perfecting their instruments. Lol...  :D

Ive noticed when fans start bragging on their band its because they are compensating for their football team.

This is the one rare occasion Ryker. We have a good band and a good football team. The majority of the bands in our district are actually entertaining and I am not a band person at all. Now I've been to several Kirbyville games, it's either the football team or nothing...

We play Cherokee loud :D And it sounds good, but I know what you mean AAW. The Show Tunes we play are not loud. Our band is huge this year, 230 + members, yet when they play for the twirlers you can barely hear. Sometimes "music" is lost when its blasted. In Centrals case, their style and choice of music is suited for "blasting".  We enjoy it and it rocks the stadium.

It's their style... But I do think in that style, sound quality is lost. I was told a long time ago if your band quality is great, the entire band will sound like 1 instrument....

Very true.

I am not a fan of "just loud". I want sound quality as well. "Just loud" gets very annoying very quickly.