PAM vs Ozen

Man, it's funny how people forget that most of these kids in Ozen's program come from good stock. I mean, several of them haven't had real good coaching at times but have parents behind them that hold them accountable and expect them to do well. Not saying no other school doesn't have this but Ozen has several kids who have experienced success in the past and simply won't lay down! They will not be at full throttle this early in the season but will play hungry and give the Titans some problems. I do believe they can pull off a "W" against a well respected Memorial.  24 to 21 Ozen. Mamadu will give us an edge in the kicking game this year!

Man, it's funny how people forget that most of these kids in Ozen's program come from good stock. I mean, several of them haven't had real good coaching at times but have parents behind them that hold them accountable and expect them to do well. Not saying no other school doesn't have this but Ozen has several kids who have experienced success in the past and simply won't lay down! They will not be at full throttle this early in the season but will play hungry and give the Titans some problems. I do believe they can pull off a "W" against a well respected Memorial. 24 to 21 Ozen. Mamadu will give us an edge in the kicking game this year!

I don't think anyone has ever doubted Ozen support. For me, I think it'll come down to depth that does Ozen in. A prime example is having Mr Randle playing both ways. I feel that one aspect of his game will suffer from playing like that.

After watching both teams I don't see Ozen stopping PA's rushing attack...they lack size on both lines of scrimmage and simply put Ozen will have to put up some points to beat PA and with that simple offense I don't see that happening at all. Only way this game stays close is if Suggs can play keep away. 

PS. Whats this I hear about them charging for parking at the butch? Any truth to this?

If they don't win, they can always improve as the season rolls on, so not much to say on that. If they are advanced and that far along to win against PAM first game out of the gate...watch out.

I gotcha, I gotcha. I just wanted to pick your brain on that one. Ok here's another one (just for you) who do you have tonight? Who's it gonna be, PAM or Ozen?

Another thing....why don't you guys think Toby can coach? I strongly disagree! Lets be real, the momentum Central has gained in the past year is solely because of him being hired as head coach. He's basically turned the entire school around you gotta respect that.

Best coach in BISD. Period. And he spends his summers getting these kids to camps, etc so they can get a free education. You jags better appreciate what you got and pray he doesn't head back to WOS when coach T retires.

Best coach in BISD. Period. And he spends his summers getting these kids to camps, etc so they can get a free education. You jags better appreciate what you got and pray he doesn't head back to WOS when coach T retires.

Exactly! The hell with wins and losses he's allowing kids who come from nothing an opportunity to further their education while playing the sport they love. To my knowledge(I could be wrong this is just what I've heard so please don't quote me on this) Central has 13 players on their roster with D-1 offers. Central never got exposure like that before Foreman arrived.