PAM vs Ozen

silly posters lol...if you are basing this off last year don't!!  PAM was horrible early last year and even in the scrimmage last year, they could not move the ball...now, this year, they moved the ball well and pretty much scored whenever they wanted. it looked like they were where they was supposed to be as far as fundamentals. last year they didn't look like themselves till 4-5 games into the season. they looked like they are about 2 weeks ahead this year....

PAM-31

0zen-14

That run D was Horrible. Better have 8 in the box. Y'all ain't the only Team with Talented RB's

with the exception to teams with huge and talented ol paired with REALLY good backs, PAM run defense usually bends and don't break. they will give up a lot but tighten up, no pun intended, in the red zone. most of the time the defense over pursue and allow for long runs. i'm not in anyway saying your son won't be successful, but he's no triston Houston, which looks and runs like a college back. I do think your son will get 100-130 yards rushing against PAM. in other words I don't see him carrying defenders on his back to paydirt lol...I do see him running by over pursuing dl and lb's.

with the exception to teams with huge and talented ol paired with REALLY good backs, PAM run defense usually bends and don't break. they will give up a lot but tighten up, no pun intended, in the red zone. most of the time the defense over pursue and allow for long runs. i'm not in anyway saying your son won't be successful, but he's no triston Houston, which looks and runs like a college back. I do think your son will get 100-130 yards rushing against PAM. in other words I don't see him carrying defenders on his back to paydirt lol...I do see him running by over pursuing dl and lb's.

My boy will be Fine, I hope he can get there, but he starts on D as well. I only bring up the run D because I was @ the scrimmage. Those guys were getting good runs. Doesn't hurt that they were a pretty good sized Team. Just saying for the Titans to get to where we think they can go, better tighten up or Titan Up Lol