haters

Big girl

Well heck, I guess that makes him a good president then. His poll numbers should go up drastically if he said "shake dem haters off"! I know I am ready to bow down and name him king now!! What a powerful platform he has. Lie, act like nothing is happening, and then come out with powerful ideas like this. Wow, what a leader!!

Well heck, I guess that makes him a good president then. His poll numbers should go up drastically if he said "shake dem haters off"! I know I am ready to bow down and name him king now!! What a powerful platform he has. Lie, act like nothing is happening, and then come out with powerful ideas like this. Wow, what a leader!!

I agree, he is awesome.

"Haters" is one of those code words that some people like to talk about like "thug" or "undisciplined". Thank you Mr. President for stooping to that level. I guess in the waning days of your power and no more elections to face, it is time to take off the gloves and let your true feelings out. 

"Haters" is one of those code words that some people like to talk about like "thug" or "undisciplined". Thank you Mr. President for stooping to that level. I guess in the waning days of your power and no more elections to face, it is time to take off the gloves and let your true feelings out. 

When you've got nothing, you start talking about hate and racism.  The Low Information Voters eat it up!   ;)

Big girl- please LOSE the education level query- so Vapid

Steve, apparently more education doesn't equal common sense!   I need to ask BigGirl to respond to one of my post to see if she can actually connect the dots.  There are TWO situations there.  One's apparent and one not so apparent.  But none of the liberals responded.  Either didn't want to or couldn't connect the dots.  You know which why I'm leaning.  :D     But, the post does give us insight into liberalism!