Texas

king

Well you did and still had very little to show for it in the way of conference titles and NC's.

As for Tech, did you guys ever get rid of that goal post taste?

I've been to quite a few road games and Lubbock is still the worst place I've ever been. I don't get why kids would go to school there on purpose.

We are headed to Vandy this year. That should be a good time and maybe we can actually win that one.

Since you like the number 59 so much, lets all remember that classic 2014 matchup with Bama shall we? You know the game where your D gave up 59 points and your offense scored 0. 

^LOL

Spin it how you want, but the fact of the matter still remains:  you had 59 yards of offense against Arkansas - face it, your team sucks (right now)!

Bunch of entitled losers if you ask me...don't expect much better this season; you will be lucky to go bowling...

Trolling complete, peace!

Since you like the number 59 so much, lets all remember that classic 2014 matchup with Bama shall we? You know the game where your D gave up 59 points and your offense scored 0.

I guess according to you it's pretty much the same to get blown out by one of the top teams in the country that made the playoff, than getting blown out by the worst team in the SEC West while only gaining 59 total yards with 2 yards rushing with a whole month to prepare.

I guess according to you it's pretty much the same to get blown out by one of the top teams in the country that made the playoff, than getting blown out by the worst team in the SEC West while only gaining 59 total yards with 2 yards rushing with a whole month to prepare.

Spin it however you want. An A$$ whoopin is an A$$ whoopin no matter who the opponent. And both teams got an A$$ whoopin. One ain't better than the other.

That right there is a prime example of aggie moral victories. Anyone who got shut out 59-0 should never be talking about another teams loss lol....unbelievable

Solid hires. I also saw Strongs recruits at Louisville were second most in invite numbers tied with Bama. He has a eye for talent and is building a monster at UT.

Building in roads in East Texas which has always been aggieville....Haley is a great recruiter and knows the SE.  Strong knows what he is doing.

Is Jeff Traylor the Best East Texas High School Football Coach Ever?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Firs sentence tells me he is an apologist for Texas.

So the Longhorns haven’t been relevant since 2009. Big deal. 

I guess six years just really ain't that long in the big picture.  

And to remind you you - Baylor and TCU currently run this state (until unseated) - as my mom used to say both A&M and Texas have some work to do.

[font='Times New Roman']So the Longhorns haven’t been relevant since 2009. Big deal. [/font]

And to remind you you - Baylor and TCU currently run this state (until unseated) - as my mom used to say both A&M and Texas have some work to do.

He's not saying anything different from what you'd hear listening to sports talk radio. Texas has been, is, and always will be the premier program in this state and one of the elite few in the country. In short, we are the program aggy has always coveted. But all the conference moves in the world ain't gonna get you there. Just the facts, ma'am ;)

So the Longhorns haven’t been relevant since 2009. Big deal. 

If Baylor and TCU ran ANYTHING, one of them would have been in the playoffs last year. We know how that worked out for them.

@TonyDungy: Had the chance to speak to the U of Texas football team this morning. I love what Coach Strong is doing here. http://twitter.com/TonyDungy/status/575038998537596929/photo/1

Eerily when he gives a seal of approval he's normally right, we'll see. 

• 2 weeks later...