2014 WHO RULES BMT- CENTRAL - OZEN- WB

Soulja, just stop it. That quote would work for Central actually getting a win on WB. The "overrated" jags will lose for the 14th year in a row.

You know, the ONLY one 'hyping' my Jags are you. I'm very critical on how they'll handle this year with the different things this year...

You know, the ONLY one 'hyping' my Jags are you. I'm very critical on how they'll handle this year with the different things this year...

Dude please! Yeah if recognizing how overrated they are is hyping, then I'm guilty. WB runs them off the field!

Dude please! Yeah if recognizing how overrated they are is hyping, then I'm guilty. WB runs them off the field!

How do you recognize that? Who are you comparing West Brook's 'greatness' to and Central's overratedness? Or is your opinion nothing more than 'hope'?

"I hope Central is trash and I HOPE west Brook blow them out and make the playoffs" - Yeoj

Newsflash.... The chances of you being wrong on ALL accounts is VERY high. ;)

They all suck. Only one that will make playoffs is Central and they lose in first or 2nd round.

When the state takes over they need to merge Ozen and Central into Beaumont Memorial HS. That school might actually compete with PAM in 6A and would own West Brook. The schools are too scattered right now in terms of talent. 

How do you recognize that? Who are you comparing West Brook's 'greatness' to and Central's overratedness? Or is your opinion nothing more than 'hope'?
"I hope Central is trash and I HOPE west Brook blow them out and make the playoffs" - Yeoj
Newsflash.... The chances of you being wrong on ALL accounts is VERY high. ;)

Dumbest post you ever made on here! What's the overall record between West Brook and Central? Who won the last 13 games? So why would I have to hope WB is better? There's an old saying, the proof is in the pudding. West Brook OWNS Central! You're the one hoping your team doesn't do what it normally does which is lose to the Bruins. You jag fans do this to yourself every year, we know the results though.

They all suck. Only one that will make playoffs is Central and they lose in first or 2nd round.

When the state takes over they need to merge Ozen and Central into Beaumont Memorial HS. That school might actually compete with PAM in 6A and would own West Brook. The schools are too scattered right now in terms of talent.

Isn't the series even between WB and PAM? Didn't WB own PA football before the merger? Sounds like PA had to combine three schools just to be able to compete with the Bruins!

The other way around isn't that how WB came about so they could compete with TJ and other schools

Isn't the series even between WB and PAM? Didn't WB own PA football before the merger? Sounds like PA had to combine three schools just to be able to compete with the Bruins!

You are aware that we're tied 3-3 with Memorial all time, right? I would consider that 'competing'. Some people. Smh

Dumbest post you ever made on here! What's the overall record between West Brook and Central? Who won the last 13 games? So why would I have to hope WB is better? There's an old saying, the proof is in the pudding. West Brook OWNS Central! You're the one hoping your team doesn't do what it normally does which is lose to the Bruins. You jag fans do this to yourself every year, we know the results though.

So, you're basing your claims on past victories? This is high school where things change all the time. You gain players and you lose players year to year. But one constant remains... A small school mentality coaching staff running a 6a program.. results thus far is subpar. Smh.

Just remember, when we break through slumps. it's normally bad news for WB. You remember 63-0 and 35-0 arse whippings, right? ;)