President Obama said

stevenash

Congratulations on your "miraculous recovery".  Yesterday you indicated you would be "gone" for a while because you weren't feeling well.

I will repeat my original inquiry which you decided to avoid by asking a question of your own.

in a videoed address on June 10th that " the world is less violent than it has even been". Is there anyone amongst even the largest of kool aid gulpers that can honestly say that this statement, by any stretch of the imagination, has even the slightest bit of truth to it?

Steve, my understanding, and I feel like I am in very good company from many professing Christian Theologians thoughout the millienia, is that the God of the Bible hates a lying tongue and detests when people deceive others!!  If anyone who call's themselves a Christian or a conservative lie and deceive "we the people", then shame on them and I do not condone or support it!!  If anyone who is a liberal politcian lies/deceives someone (or the general public) shame on them and I do not condone or support them either.  One very interesting thing I can tell you, I dated a lady for several years who was born in a Muslim country and raised in the faith before coming to this country and converting to Christianity.  She, and several other former Muslims told me that it is acceptable in the Koran (Muslim Bible) and the Islamic faith to lie to and deceive others if the purpose is to advance the Muslim faith.  Now our favorite poster on this board and supporter of the current POTUS get's quite upset if we refer to him, the POTUS as a Muslim sympathizer, BUT, it sure seems like he has taken that tenent of the Muslim faith to heart when he stands in front of the American people to speak!!!!

Passenger plane blown out of the sky wars every where Yobama got it under control shoot he probably having a beer with the folks from planed parenthood and maybe marchin in a gay pride parade Organizer in chief yea  he's got a couple more fund raisers tonight! What loser!

He said things are less violent than they have ever been even though Israel has deployed ground troops, Isis has taken over Iraq, and the plane was shot down.  My guess is he will take no position on either.  Sort of like voting "present" 75% of the time when he was in the Senate.  After all, we do not want to seem arrogant and dismissive