Which one each would you choose? (you pick the model also)

TRUCK:  1/2 ton I would go with a Tundra in a heartbeat. I had one and traded for a Ford F150 Ecoboost. Had more power, better gas mileage, etc.. At 2700 miles it died on me....ended up being a fuel injector and catalytic converter.....I raised all kind of hell and they gave me another one... ..It has 40K miles and the check engine light is on, O2 sensor or catalytic converter on right side.....plus it has been in the shop for transmission "bump"....so, not a big fan of Ford right now.

I do miss my Dodge Diesel 3/4 ton.....I had it back before they screwed up the fuel and all the emissions crap on the motors.....got 23 MPG on the highway

SUV:Jeep (Toyota if it was a selection)

Car: Ford  

Truck....my Toyota Tundra with the 5.7. Pull up beside it....we'll have a go. If I can't tow it, you don't need it. 92,000 and runs like the day I bought it.

SUV....I really like my wife's Rav4. Fun to drive, great mileage, revamped 4 banger.

Car.....I sure do like the Challengers. Not a huge Dadge fan but those are very nice lines. Once you drive a truck, it's hard to go back to a car.

Took a peek at the Chevy Malibu today, very impressed! Gas mileage is incredible, ROAD TRIP! Think imma be in another Chevy car real soon.

One person I know is undecided on a truck, wanted to get some opinions. Thx. :)

When Chevrolet (or anyone else) matches Hyundai's warranty, I will consider one. I have had my last Hyundai for over 8 years and it will probably go out of warranty next month, four and a half years after I paid it off.  

I hate to have a five year note on a car and half way through it, the car starts falling apart and in addition to my monthly car note, I have to pay to get it fixed or leave it in the driveway rusting while I continue to pay the notes. 

When Chevrolet (or anyone else) matches Hyundai's warranty, I will consider one. I have had my last Hyundai for over 8 years and it will probably go out of warranty next month, four and a half years after I paid it off.  

I hate to have a five year note on a car and half way through it, the car starts falling apart and in addition to my monthly car note, I have to pay to get it fixed or leave it in the driveway rusting while I continue to pay the notes.

that is what catches my eye with Hyundai: Warranty. I wanted an Azera but its kinda pricy.