Lumberton Transgender Teacher Out Of A Job Again

BMTSoulja1

According to the article, her job is being cut due to budget cuts. That is not an uncommon thing.....

As a sub, she was under no contract, and could go weeks at a time without work. After the incident, they put her in maintenance and apparently it was steady work......until the budget cut.....now, she is back where she was.

Legally I see no issue......

Do I think they let her go because of what/who she is......probably, but I have no proof.

According to the article, her job is being cut due to budget cuts. That is not an uncommon thing.....

As a sub, she was under no contract, and could go weeks at a time without work. After the incident, they put her in maintenance and apparently it was steady work......until the budget cut.....now, she is back where she was.

Legally I see no issue......

Do I think they let her go because of what/who she is......probably, but I have no proof.

You're right about one thing. There is no proof, but I'm convinced he/she is gone because they didn't want her there... But you know the old saying... It's now what you know, its what you can prove...

Familiar story and same old tactics. You might get by the system the first time but the system will find a way to get you. Klug (?) is not willing to fight it and thats what they ( da system) wants.

Who is "they (da system)" you refer to? Are they the perceived "angry old white men" or do you have a new stereotype for "these people"?

My son had great tutoring classes, an involved caring counselor, great AP classes and great entrance exam scores. Not a 100% satisfied but who ever is at a 100%.

Excuse me, I didn't realize that when you originally referred to "da system" that you were speaking of counselors, tutors, and AP classes.  My  mistake.

My son had great tutoring classes, an involved caring counselor, great AP classes and great entrance exam scores. Not a 100% satisfied but who ever is at a 100%.

hope he got lots of uses out of it because it does not look like it will be available in the future from BISD.

Wrong Dove.  But nice try.  Show me where I mentioned your son within DA system.  YOU are the one who questioned DA SYSTEM  and how "they" want you to be unwilling to fight it.  It is quite obvious that "they" is not a reference by you to tutors and counselors.  Now that the OBVIOUS has been restated, are you willing to respond in a manner more closely related to the question?

mentioned bisd because they are about to cut people.....some will be white, black, orange, purple, gay, straight, female, male.....and that its not about the gender/race like some people are making it out to be with this transgender.

media and some people want to always claim a wrong doing when someone is fired.