Huffman vs College Station

It is possible that they are the 2nd best team in region 3.

Really??! I said in my post that it doesn't mean they can't be beat, ANYBODY can be beat, just that you won't find a better or more talented team in the state. Just remember.......it's a series!! And no...not a CS homer either. Good win for Huffman to take game 1.

Really??! I said in my post that it doesn't mean they can't be beat, ANYBODY can be beat, just that you won't find a better or more talented team in the state. Just remember.......it's a series!! And no...not a CS homer either. Good win for Huffman to take game 1.

Exactly. "You wont find a better or more talented team". The winner of this series will be the better team. Playoffs are how you determine the "better" team.

From what I've seen this year Huffman fields better than any high school team. It's going to be tough to put up runs on them. As long as CS doesn't hit some long balls Huffman has a good chance at advancing. 

Huffman hasn't allowed more than 4 runs in a game all year..... That's some good ball right there.  I think they have only allowed something like 40 runs in 31 games... That's a pretty good stat right there.  CS is loaded with stars but Huffman plays TEAM ball.  I think they take this series.

Huffman hasn't allowed more than 4 runs in a game all year..... That's some good ball right there.  I think they have only allowed something like 40 runs in 31 games... That's a pretty good stat right there.  CS is loaded with stars but Huffman plays TEAM ball.  I think they take this series

That is impressive.