UIL RULES

District rules do not override UIL rules. District rules can add to an UIL rule, but they can not take away from a UIL rule. EX. UIL requires a 70 for passing, a district can raise it but can not lower it. This is just an example.

In other words, whichever rule is stricter will be the one followed.

District rules do not override UIL rules. District rules can add to an UIL rule, but they can not take away from a UIL rule. EX. UIL requires a 70 for passing, a district can raise it but can not lower it. This is just an example.

so if UIL enforce district rules and let districts add on then district rules over ride UIL's

Unless I'm blind, I haven't noticed a slew of recruiters beating down the doors at the Reservation. Why choose to move here, when PAM and the Beaumont schools get the attention?  If you transfer to PN-G, you might not get an offer from any D1 school, but you will get an EXCELLENT education, you will be a part of some Awesome Tradition and you will be Coached by people who care.

Unless I'm blind, I haven't noticed a slew of recruiters beating down the doors at the Reservation. Why choose to move here, when PAM and the Beaumont schools get the attention?  If you transfer to PN-G, you might not get an offer from any D1 school, but you will get an EXCELLENT education, you will be a part of some Awesome Tradition and you will be Coached by people who care.

Oh was nice

well UIL has a 15 day transfer rule BISD has a 1 year, and no BISD kid has beat it not even Jones that is at UT remember she when to Central before Ozen so did the other kid Ashton Massey

no uil has a one year transfer rule its 15 days if you move into the school district and the opposing school signs off

hmmmm....can't speak for BISD, but i promise you, you will need another set of hands to count how many students have gone D-1 from PAM. K.H. may do some questionable stuff, but getting kids into school is something the program can pride themselves on. so i don't know exactly what you meant by your statement  of being coached by people who don't care crap, but that does NOT apply to PAISD. as far as education, our kids in PA can get a quality education right there in PA. PAM is not east side high before joe clarke cleaned it up. i see what the mid county folk still think about PA...smh...if the kids want to learn and apply themselves, they WILL get a good education. the reason why some of these bonehead parents put thier kids in MC schools is because 1.) they mad because they miss lincoln, tj or sfa, 2) have a personal issue with K.H that is unrealated to education. 3) little johnny won't be the starter at PAM because it's a  better kid at the position, so go to MC where IMO the color of your skin and running fast automatically make you a starter. sorry fellow posters and mods, but that kinda struck a nerve. maybe nation didn't mean it to sound that way, but just had to express my opinion with a little fact.