So Benghazi is just another "phoney" scandal?

stevenash

Emails sent by senior Whte House adviser Ben Rhodes to other top administration officials reveal an effort to insulate the President from the attacks that killed four americans.

Rhodes sent this email to top White House Officials such as David Plouffe and Jay Carney just a day BEFORE Susan Rice made her infamous news show appearances to discuss the attack.

The "goal" according to the emails, was "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet vide, and not a broader failure or policy.

Seems pretty plain to me that we were lied to intentionally by several "leaders"

I'am pretty sure you wont here a peep from any of the state run news stations! Just like the IRS deal just ignore it and maybe it will go away. I hope all these Obama lovers dont whine to loud when the shoe is on the other foot personally I dont think its right no mater whos in office!

Emails sent by senior Whte House adviser Ben Rhodes to other top administration officials reveal an effort to insulate the President from the attacks that killed four americans.

Rhodes sent this email to top White House Officials such as David Plouffe and Jay Carney just a day BEFORE Susan Rice made her infamous news show appearances to discuss the attack.

The "goal" according to the emails, was "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet vide, and not a broader failure or policy.

Seems pretty plain to me that we were lied to intentionally by several "leaders"

Again -- Democrat's Culture of Corruption!

One thing is so blatantly clear that even WE1, when he looks in the mirror all by himself he cannot deny, that if the current adminsitration was Republican then the Donald Sterling story would hardly be mentioned and we would be seeing nothing more over the 24 hr news cycle, for months on end, than Benghazi and the IRS story!!!

One thing is so blatantly clear that even WE1, when he looks in the mirror all by himself he cannot deny, that if the current adminsitration was Republican then the Donald Sterling story would hardly be mentioned and we would be seeing nothing more over the 24 hr news cycle, for months on end, than Benghazi and the IRS story!!!

I have no clue what you are trying to say.  You think if Romney had won, that the Sterling recording would not be news?  

I have no clue what you are trying to say.  You think if Romney had won, that the Sterling recording would not be news?  

It would be a blip on the CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN/MSNBC news cycle because all they would be trying to do is cover the Benghazi and IRS scandals if they could tie it to a Republican and bring down a Presidency!!!

It would be a blip on the CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN/MSNBC news cycle because all they would be trying to do is cover the Benghazi and IRS scandals if they could tie it to a Republican and bring down a Presidency!!!

Meh...I don't think any news organization can "bring down a presidency" in the 2nd term.

Meh...I don't think any news organization can "bring down a presidency" in the 2nd term.

There is precedent!!  But your right that this Prez will not be brought down, very few news organizations are even covering these stories.  They are in "protection" mode!!  They do not want to see a President "hell bent" on "radicallizing" the USA going down!!!

before Benghazi before you can keep your doctor there was an Obsession. Some folk will never admit that

Come on PAM -- We now know their story about Benghazi was a lie.  When he said you can keep your insurance and your doctor, he was lying.  This doesn't bother you?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/02/ex-white-house-spokesman-downplays-controversy-over-benghazi-talking-points/

From the article:

Baier then asked Vietor whether he personally changed the word “attack” to “demonstrations” in the talking points for Rice.

“Maybe, I don’t really remember,” Vietor said.

When pressed by Baier, Vietor said, “Dude, this was like two years ago. We're still talking about the most mundane process.”

• 2 weeks later...