2014 Crosby Cougars district placing

Crosby cougars  

54 members have voted

1. 1. what place will Crosby finish in district

2. 2. will Crosby make it out of the first round

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think BH will be that far down. I dont see King being 3rd either. Their QB moved to Kingwood or somewhere over there. I think 3rd will be a toss up between Crosby Galena Park 4th between BH and King.

Don't they still have the RB from last year? I didn't know the QB left. That's going to hurt them for sure.

I hope your right on BH, but there is alot of unkown's for this coming year. I will see how it plays out in Spring to see what we look like and again in the summer. It may change my mind. I do think we could swap with Humble since we've handled them fairly easy the last couple of years, and now with CEK QB gone, who knows.

If third is a toss up between Crosby and Galena Park wouldn't that make BH and King be for 5th?
I dont think BH will be that far down. I dont see King being 3rd either. Their QB moved to Kingwood or somewhere over there. I think 3rd will be a toss up between Crosby Galena Park 4th between BH and King.

Don't they still have the RB from last year? I didn't know the QB left. That's going to hurt them for sure.

I hope your right on BH, but there is alot of unkown's for this coming year. I will see how it plays out in Spring to see what we look like and again in the summer. It may change my mind. I do think we could swap with Humble since we've handled them fairly easy the last couple of years, and now with CEK QB gone, who knows.

Yes they still have the RB. 

If third is a toss up between Crosby and Galena Park wouldn't that make BH and King be for 5th?

Oh ha.. Yeah your right :P

• 1 month later...
Supposedly this is Crosby's new running back transfer from GCM. This is his sophomore film but I believe he missed most of the season with a quad injury. Kid could be special if he stays healthy. I see he even played varsity as a freshman. Maybe a GCM fan knows more about him?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2833851/donta-allen

King DC Coach Jones left for Groveton to coach for HC(former Dayt O/C Crause

New Caney may challege for the 4th spot w/addition of 3 real good move-ins=former St Pius X qb Ware(last yr stats151-245=2,187 yds 21 tds & 199 rushes for 1,083 yds & 20 tds.Add DB standout Burkhalter from Spring.WR Harvey played slot last yr in California ;)

Is this Ware from St. Pius any relation to Andre Ware, the Heisman winner from UofH?