Facts voters should know about fast & furious!

#9 Obama invoked “executive privilege” to help Eric Holder conceal Fast and Furious documents from congressional investigators and the American public.

Always wondered, if he didn't know anything about this as he said, (read about it in the paper, just like the rest of us  :rolleyes: ) why would he need to invoke executive privilege?

could someone please tell me how this list by the NRA proves anything?  I mean, does 77 saying it's factual, and the NRA saying it's factual actually make it so?  The NRA is a huge political machine.  You can trust them to give you "facts" about as much as you can trust Obama.  Speaking of, what would have happened on this website had someone posted a list of "facts" about the NRA according to Obama?

I'm not arguing the seriousness of the scandal itself, merely pointing out that the NRA could put anything it wanted on a list, say it's a fact, and there are people who will immediately take it at face value. 

could someone please tell me how this list by the NRA proves anything?  I mean, does 77 saying it's factual, and the NRA saying it's factual actually make it so?  The NRA is a huge political machine.  You can trust them to give you "facts" about as much as you can trust Obama.  Speaking of, what would have happened on this website had someone posted a list of "facts" about the NRA according to Obama?

I'm not arguing the seriousness of the scandal itself, merely pointing out that the NRA could put anything it wanted on a list, say it's a fact, and there are people who will immediately take it at face value. 

Can you provide a list of lies that the NRA has put forth...I can assure you I can provide you with a list of lies from Obama.