#11 Woodville (21-3)(12-1) @ Kirbyville (??)(12-1)

Final.

Woodville 1
Kirbyville 0

GREAT game by both pitchers! I left right before the bottom of the seventh, but as of then Mixon from Woodville had a no/1 hitter. Henson did extremely well as well, excluding a mistake that T. White from Woodville put over the centerfield fence. Great game to both teams!! Awesome to watch!

Someone should tell the Woodville coach he should show better sportsmanship after the game ...he didn't even shake the kirbyville girls hands after the game...sad that a coach can't tell a group of girls they played a hard faught game...

I think you should probably find out all the details before you start calling out coaches on here. I know Coach Mixon and he is a class act when it comes to coaching and just flat out being a man. Idk what happened. I wasn't there. Just be careful with what you say on here. There's already enough bad blood between these two teams.

Someone should tell the Woodville coach he should show better sportsmanship after the game ...he didn't even shake the kirbyville girls hands after the game...sad that a coach can't tell a group of girls they played a hard faught game...

Well I was at the game and saw two good pitchers battle it out the better one tonight was the freshman from Woodville all around. I had been a fan of Henson she is a good ball player but a lousy loser she treated the Woodville girls with taste less class. I saw also how she treated her own teammates, and I am thankful she does not represents Woodville. She also tweeted to some of the Woodville players some very nasty things that are not becoming of a lady. Good luck to the rest of the kirbyville team hope Henson gets an attitude adjustment before play-offs are they want go very far

I watched him throw down his clip board and head to the outfield and never shook the girls hands before or after the game.. The kirbyville girls played a tough game and should be told that..

All I said was that you should be careful what you say and who you call out on here. I don't know what happened because I was not there.

Woodville fan...that's your business on who you wish luck...you should check out Woodville tweets as we'll..Woodville as been tweeting things to..it's not just one sided ..
As for how she treats her teammates you don't know what your talking about..she tells them good job and knows she has a good defense behind her..if she didn't care about her teammates she sure wouldn't be out playing with a twisted ankle.....that's putting her team before herself...

Woodville fan...that's your business on who you wish luck...you should check out Woodville tweets as we'll..Woodville as been tweeting things to..it's not just one sided ..
As for how she treats her teammates you don't know what your talking about..she tells them good job and knows she has a good defense behind her..if she didn't care about her teammates she sure wouldn't be out playing with a twisted ankle.....that's putting her team before herself...

You are so right it is my bunnies and I know what message I saw from # 16 and what they said if our girls tweeted back shame on them. Henson with a twisted is still a good pitcher but seeing her attitude on the field should upset you as a parent or fan I would say since you are defending her actions makes you a parent. Please don't take my words as being negative toward Henson just a fan of softball and hate to see such talent go to waste due to attitude.

You are so right it is my bunnies and I know what message I saw from # 16 and what they said if our girls tweeted back shame on them. Henson with a twisted is still a good pitcher but seeing her attitude on the field should upset you as a parent or fan I would say since you are defending her actions makes you a parent. Please don't take my words as being negative toward Henson just a fan of softball and hate to see such talent go to waste due to attitude.

ding .ding..on both...I am proud of how she came back after having a home run hit off of her..don't mistake passion for the game as a bad attitude..I think she was seeing time running out and need to stay pumped. And my experience some fans are fare weather fans..16 has a great support system and will be alright.. Thanks for sharing your opinion..
Good luck for Woodville in the playoffs..

Woodville and Kirbyville had great seasons they both have great pitching yal need to quit all the griping some body has to lose and some body has to win but both teams are good.

as for the Woodville coach I thought the same thing but after going thru the whole season he did not shake hands with any team he played this year so it was nothing personal toward Kirbyville.

good luck to both teams we all are representing the same district so good luck lady's

GO PIRATES

#1 & #10

I watched him throw down his clip board and head to the outfield and never shook the girls hands before or after the game.. The kirbyville girls played a tough game and should be told that..

I was at the game and your almost correct.  He did throw down his clip board and immediately looked for the kirbyville coach and went straight to him, shook his hand and said "good game."

Ask #16 how many hands she shook going across the field and specifically ask her if she shook #7's hand, the opposing pitcher.  

But to be honest you don't need to ask her about #7 because I can tell you the answer, No.

As far as Coach Mixon goes, I would suggest you ask around before you start bashing someones character.

With all that being said, I think both teams played a great game.  It also great to see teams from your District go deep into the playoffs and I wish both teams good luck.

ding .ding..on both...I am proud of how she came back after having a home run hit off of her..don't mistake passion for the game as a bad attitude..I think she was seeing time running out and need to stay pumped. And my experience some fans are fare weather fans..16 has a great support system and will be alright.. Thanks for sharing your opinion..
Good luck for Woodville in the playoffs..

Having passion for the game is not walking across the field with a crap look on your face and refusing to shake the hand of the team that just beat you. It's called being a terrible loser, not a passionate player. Passion is great. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't show character and be a good sport.

I was at the game and your almost correct.  He did throw down his clip board and immediately looked for the kirbyville coach and went straight to him, shook his hand and said "good game."

Ask #16 how many hands she shook going across the field and specifically ask her if she shook #7's hand, the opposing pitcher.  

But to be honest you don't need to ask her about #7 because I can tell you the answer, No.

As far as Coach Mixon goes, I would suggest you ask around before you start bashing someones character.

With all that being said, I think both teams played a great game.  It also great to see teams from your District go deep into the playoffs and I wish both teams good luck.

If she did not shake hands with the girls ..she should have..too much emotion leading up to this game....I will own my misunderstanding of the coach ...pirates dad explained in earlier post it was that way with them as well..in a game like that emotions were running high for the girls and fans..took it personal ..