86 million private sector workers support 148 million benefit takers!!!

NorthoftheBorder

Sooner or later everyone will be on welfare the way America is going. America is turning into a joke and the whole is laughing at how we are destroying this country. They always said no one will invade America by force we will just destroy this country by itself.

Here's a theory for you!!!  I think that because we live in a free society, Russia, back in the 50's planted numerous individuals who have brought on the mindset of the radical left wing programs that we are seeing today in all forms: taking God out of the public square, the destruction of the judeo/christian morals that governed how we treated poeple and live our lives, the total disrespect for human life as first seen in Roe vs Wade, the great society government welfare programs that we see continue to expand, and dumbing down of our education system where kids are being taught that America is evil, that self esteem is most important and they no longer are taught a sound education and critical thinking skills.  Masterful job!!!  And while this was at work during the 60's, 70' and 80's, the Soviet Union imploded because of their corrupt and Godless society.  But, emboldened by the very rapid demise of the USA in the last 6 years, Putin is now highly motivated (as is China, Iran and others) and he is moving toward rebuiding the Soviet Empire now that he knows the USA will not stand in his way!!  I know I know, that is quite a conspiracy theory and it is fun to think about and would make a great movie!!!  But many of our more recent spy and espionage movies are really veiled pictorals of the real truth of what is going on!!!  Just thought I would throw that out for debate and discussion.  I already can imagine the responses from some of you!!!

The problem is not with those in line ..it's with those who act like the line is the problem.. everybody receiving welfare isn't lazy stop being judgmental count ya blessings and be grateful everybody like to act like the government is taking billions of dollars out ya check. People will always abuse the system. But why trash people already down.

The problem is not with those in line ..it's with those who act like the line is the problem.. everybody receiving welfare isn't lazy stop being judgmental count ya blessings and be grateful everybody like to act like the government is taking billions of dollars out ya check. People will always abuse the system. But why trash people already down.

The problem is with those in line...they are a financial burden.

Those that you say are the problem are the ones paying for those in line but you seem to think that they are the problem because they dare complain about supporting the noble folks in line with THEIR hard earned money.

I believe I know they are some very good hard working noble people in those lines who just gong threw hard times. If you have no solution to there problems you have no right to judge. God forbid if me or you lost pay and was going thew it. Would you consider yourself lazy, a taker,THE PROBLEM. Some people are just lazy buy I'm sure very little grow up and say I wanna be on welfare when I grow up

I believe I know they are some very good hard working noble people in those lines who just gong threw hard times. If you have no solution to there problems you have no right to judge. God forbid if me or you lost pay and was going thew it. Would you consider yourself lazy, a taker,THE PROBLEM. Some people are just lazy buy I'm sure very little grow up and say I wanna be on welfare when I grow up

I have a solution...actually it comes from the Constitution...anybody standing in any line is a state, not federal problem.

You still haven't explained how the folks in line aren't the actual problem.

They don't grow up saying they want to be on welfare but they grow up learning that welfare is an alternative for them. Many of those that live on welfare for long periods essentially teach their offspring to do the same thing. We don't teach personal responsibility any more. We, instead, teach people that they are victims of an unfair society and none of their problems are their own fault and that they are "owed" a living provided by someone else.

Maybe you can't understand stand my view because maybe you far from it but I challenge you to talk to people on welfare you'll find that some of them worked all there lives and do to layoffs or other problems had to apply for welfare.. im not defending those who stay on welfare a life time im just saying im sure they were people in line that just going threw hard times

Maybe you can't understand stand my view because maybe you far from it but I challenge you to talk to people on welfare you'll find that some of them worked all there lives and do to layoffs or other problems had to apply for welfare.. im not defending those who stay on welfare a life time im just saying im sure they were people in line that just going threw hard times

No, I don't' understand your view that the providers are the problem instead of the receivers.

I can take you to any home depot around and find a job and feel like they could too! I'am sick of the willing workers having to pay for the lazy and useless dont mind helping the helpless. Obama just creating more democratic voters for the greedy polotitians that keep lining their pockets! 

I have to somewhat agree with  PAM . If someone says come get in line because we are giving away free stuff and offering living assistance, then the line forms, then you blame those folks for getting in line? That’s like blaming shoppers for the long lines on Black Friday. I also agree that many in the line are truly in need and many are freeloads. Our government just needs a better way of offering assistance and making recipients accountable.

I have to somewhat agree with  PAM . If someone says come get in line because we are giving away free stuff and offering living assistance, then the line forms, then you blame those folks for getting in line? That’s like blaming shoppers for the long lines on Black Friday. I also agree that many in the line are truly in need and many are freeloads. Our government just needs a better way of offering assistance and making recipients accountable.

Mat, the only way to change this is a total turnover in congress and the president with those that desire to build up humans and improve them instead of make them slaves of the state through welfare subsistence.  I assume that you grasp the probabilities of that happening!!!

The problem is with those in line...they are a financial burden.

Those that you say are the problem are the ones paying for those in line but you seem to think that they are the problem because they dare complain about supporting the noble folks in line with THEIR hard earned money.

I consider the problem to be how easy it is to get in line and how much encouragement our system gives to people to get in line.  "getting in line" ought to be more difficult and, once in that line, there ought to be time limits and benefit limits.