FBI raids BISD purchasing agent's home

AggiesAreWe

Texas has basically the same laws under the Penal Code Chapter 71 Organized Crime. 

In the TX law it can be organized crime if there are three or more people involved to commit or conspire to commit:

murder, capital murder, arson, aggravated robbery, robbery, burglary, theft, aggravated kidnapping, kidnapping, aggravated assault, aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, continuous sexual abuse of young child or children, solicitation of a minor, forgery, deadly conduct, assault punishable as a Class A misdemeanor, burglary of a motor vehicle, or unauthorized use of a motor vehicle

The penalty in TX for organized crime is that the punishment is one degree higher. As an example if it is a second degree felony theft, it carries a maximum of 20 years in prison. If charged with organized crime, it changes to a first degree felony or up to 99 years in prison. 

Dude, if I'm looking at 60 years, it don't matter what I make up to get a few years knocked off my time...sheez!!!!

Dove, most of the time I think your posts are well thought out and are credible. On this subject you have regressed to the second grade. All of the accused will get due process. No one is guilty until poven. Now, stand back and watch them fall and enjoy.

Dove, most of the time I think your posts are well thought out and are credible. On this subject you have regressed to the second grade. All of the accused will get due process. No one is guilty until poven. Now, stand back and watch them fall and enjoy.

"Fall and enjoy." Sounds like they are guilty already in some eyes. Due process won't mean a thing if innocent people and their names are thrown out there.

"Fall and enjoy." Sounds like they are guilty already in some eyes. Due process won't mean a thing if innocent people and their names are thrown out there.

I guarantee that I think they are guilty. I am not sitting on their jury and can have any opinion that I want. 

I would go as far as most people thinking they are guilty. They might publicly make the correct statements about innocence and fair trials but if you ask them to vote on the likely outcome, I'll be a very good majority wouldn't put a paycheck on not guilty. 

I guarantee that I think they are guilty. I am not sitting on their jury and can have any opinion that I want. 

I would go as far as most people thinking they are guilty. They might publicly make the correct statements about innocence and fair trials but if you ask them to vote on the likely outcome, I'll be a very good majority wouldn't put a paycheck on not guilty.

Yes Dove, I too think those who have been named are guilty - as well as some who have not been named. But it's nome of my business since I don't live within the fences, errr, boundaries of the infamous BISD.

(a) Thomas Gladish 
(b)Richard Greer
(c) Ronald Keine
(d) Clarence Smith

These guys were convicted of murder, kidnapping, sodomy, and other crimes. Sentenced to death!! "A subsequent investigation by the Detroit News uncovered lies by the prosecution's star witness, perjured identification given under police pressure, and the use of poorly administered lie detector tests."

So yeah, people do lie under pressure on both sides

(a) Thomas Gladish 
(b)Richard Greer
(c) Ronald Keine
(d) Clarence Smith

These guys were convicted of murder, kidnapping, sodomy, and other crimes. Sentenced to death!! "A subsequent investigation by the Detroit News uncovered lies by the prosecution's star witness, perjured identification given under police pressure, and the use of poorly administered lie detector tests."

So you are suggesting that all of the FBI investigation/findings were based upon lies? 

It may have the potential. I'm still waiting to see any proof for 100 witches ......  errr people  being indicted from BISD. 

100 was your number, not mine.  The FBI doesnt do what they have done without fairly good evidence something is afoul.  But I do understand your concern about possible lying .  That usually doesnt, in the end, hold much credibility aka Crystal Mangum and Tawana Brawley.

100 was your number, not mine.  The FBI doesnt do what they have done without fairly good evidence something is afoul.  But I do understand your concern about possible lying .  That usually doesnt, in the end, hold much credibility aka Crystal Mangum and Tawana Brawley.

100 isn't my number. One or several people used that figure.

That usually doesnt, in the end, hold much credibility aka Crystal Mangum and Tawana Brawley."  

Oh, the race bait again, huh?  And please don't have me to match your list with liars. Liars are abundant from both sides of the race card. ;) 

Yes, there are liars everywhere.  I once again suggest that BISD has legitimate problems that need to be dealt with regardless of who gets prosecuted.  The "lying risk" you mention is possible in every legal action taken anywhere by anybody.  At the same time, the problem has to be dealt with and should not be ignored because of the possibility that someone might lie.  Were you as concerned with innocent people being harmed in the Enron case as you are with the BISD case?

100 isn't my number. One or several people used that figure.

That usually doesnt, in the end, hold much credibility aka Crystal Mangum and Tawana Brawley."  

Oh, the race bait again, huh?  And please don't have me to match your list with liars. Liars are abundant from both sides of the race card. ;) 

I read the “as many as 100 indictment” number too but I thought that could possible mean somethink like ten people with ten indictments each. Also “as many as” could be less than.

(a) Thomas Gladish 
(b)Richard Greer
(c) Ronald Keine
(d) Clarence Smith

Interesting but you kind of prove the point. 

There are approximately 3 million people currently in jails and prisons in the USA. There are probably 4-5 times that many on probation or parole. That is just as we sit here and type.

Over the years, there have been many more millions of people incarcerated. Let's just stick with the likely 10 million or more in jail/prison or on probation/parole at this moment. 

To show your case, you drag up someone wrongfully convicted...... 40 years ago. Yes there have been others but the point is that out of literally millions, you can find some mistakes. What percentage do you think that it is? 99.9% rightfully convicted? 

I'll stick with that rate and make my decision that I think they are guilty. For all that I know they may not even be charged. If not, good for them. They might also be guilty of something like misprision which makes it a crime not to commit the offense but to know of it and not report it. 

I believe that everyone should get a fair trial if there is enough evidence even to be brought to court. I have no issues with that or that some people lie or that on rare instances evidence is falsified. None of that has any bearing on my belief that millions of dollars have come up missing from various accounts and places associated with BISD, some people have been charged criminally and according to the news, at least one is set to plea guilty. I believe that is it extremely likely that others than this one guy are involved and even more knew about it and kept their mouths shut. 

Pointing out a miscarriage of justice 40 years ago won't change the odds. 

Yes, there are liars everywhere.  I once again suggest that BISD has legitimate problems that need to be dealt with regardless of who gets prosecuted.  The "lying risk" you mention is possible in every legal action taken anywhere by anybody.  At the same time, the problem has to be dealt with and should not be ignored because of the possibility that someone might lie.  Were you as concerned with innocent people being harmed in the Enron case as you are with the BISD case?

I have no issues with your statements above.

Interesting but you kind of prove the point. 

There are approximately 3 million people currently in jails and prisons in the USA. There are probably 4-5 times that many on probation or parole. That is just as we sit here and type.

Over the years, there have been many more millions of people incarcerated. Let's just stick with the likely 10 million or more in jail/prison or on probation/parole at this moment. 

To show your case, you drag up someone wrongfully convicted...... 40 years ago. Yes there have been others but the point is that out of literally millions, you can find some mistakes. What percentage do you think that it is? 99.9% rightfully convicted? 

I'll stick with that rate and make my decision that I think they are guilty. For all that I know they may not even be charged. If not, good for them. They might also be guilty of something like misprision which makes it a crime not to commit the offense but to know of it and not report it. 

I believe that everyone should get a fair trial if there is enough evidence even to be brought to court. I have no issues with that or that some people lie or that on rare instances evidence is falsified. None of that has any bearing on my belief that millions of dollars have come up missing from various accounts and places associated with BISD, some people have been charged criminally and according to the news, at least one is set to plea guilty. I believe that is it extremely likely that others than this one guy are involved and even more knew about it and kept their mouths shut. 

Pointing out a miscarriage of justice 40 years ago won't change the odds. 

I only provided you with a 'few names" (got plenty more) and if its 1,000, thats a 1,000 too many innocent people in prison.

Dove needs to live in Pakistan where the parents of a 9 month old boy threw bricks at police trying to collect an unpaid bill. The 9 month old was finger printed and charged with attempted murder. I'll post a link if need be.

More raids today in BISD.

Here is the link. http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/05/world/asia/pakistani-baby-charged/index.html?iphoneemail

Dove needs to live in Pakistan where the parents of a 9 month old boy threw bricks at police trying to collect an unpaid bill. The 9 month old was finger printed and charged with attempted murder. I'll post a link if need be.
More raids today in BISD.
Here is the link. http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/05/world/asia/pakistani-baby-charged/index.html?iphoneemail

Another example of an innocent person being accused of a.crime,.only because of his close association to the accused.