Sept. 26 Newton (homecoming) 7:30pm

Oct. 4 at Houston Worthing (Saturday) 7:00pm

Oct. 10 at Hardin-Jefferson* 7:30pm

Oct. 17 WO-S* 7:30

Oct. 24 at Liberty* 7:30pm

Oct. 31 OPEN

Nov. 7 Hamshire-Fannett* (senior night) 7:30pm

bring pepper spray

I saw that. Weird seeing them on the schedule, like its preseason.

And Why is Bi Week in the middle of Preseason and not before district starts? Other than that, I'm liking this schedule.

I would complain about going to the Dog Pound again this year, but the more away games the better. I was informed that as a freshman band parent, I would be expected to work the visitor concession stand at home games. I actually watch the football game, so thats kind of a bummer...lol.

For as long as I can remember, bye week for PNG (an most of our district) was always the 3rd week of September, separatiing the non-district and district schedule. It is also the opening of dove season in the South zone and the only reason I remember this! I'm guessing scheduling conflicts kept it from happeing this year. If I get to choose, Ill be hunting birds instead of a road trip to Chapel Hill.

For as long as I can remember, bye week for PNG (an most of our district) was always the 3rd week of September, separatiing the non-district and district schedule. It is also the opening of dove season in the South zone and the only reason I remember this! I'm guessing scheduling conflicts kept it from happeing this year. If I get to choose, Ill be hunting birds instead of a road trip to Chapel Hill.

The game is suppose to be at a neutral site. I'm guessing they are meeting us half way. I cant see driving 3 1/2 hours to play a 3A school for preseason.

For as long as I can remember, bye week for PNG (an most of our district) was always the 3rd week of September, separatiing the non-district and district schedule. It is also the opening of dove season in the South zone and the only reason I remember this! I'm guessing scheduling conflicts kept it from happeing this year. If I get to choose, Ill be hunting birds instead of a road trip to Chapel Hill.

We've always had ours separating non-district and district too. But ours this year is the 2nd week of the season

At the bottom of the schedule

Athlete Director:Jerry Stewart

HC: Jowell Hancock

Assistant Coaches:Ron Wilson, Sean Harman, Butch Lawney, Bobby Little, 

Andrew Moss, Armando Ramirez, Jeff Stewart, Roger Sutterfield

Quinn Wood.

Athletic Trainer: Bobby Holsinger