4 Th Sep 18 at Humble 7:00p
5 Fr Sep 26 Galena Park 7:00p
6 Th Oct 2 at Kingwood Park 7:00p
7 OPEN WEEK
8 Fr Oct 17 Dayton 7:00p
9 Fr Oct 24 at New Caney 7:00p
10 Fr Oct 31 New Caney Porter 7:00p
11 Fr Nov 7 at Sheldon King 7:00p

I expect Nederland to be ran out of the building opening night. Crosby also gets a bye week before we play Dayton at home again, then three layups to finish the season. Cougs could very well end up with a 9-1 regular season again.

Crosby's 2014 schedule:

2014 Crosby Cougars Schedule
Week Date Opponent Time
1 Fr Aug 29 Nederland 7:30p
2 Fr Sep 5 at Angleton 7:30p
3 Fr Sep 12 Barbers Hill 7:30p
7 OPEN WEEK

I expect Nederland to be ran out of the building opening night. Crosby also gets a bye week before we play Dayton at home again, then three layups to finish the season. Cougs could very well end up with a 9-1 regular season again.

The 1 being who?

Silent but Deadly over at Ozen :D

Lol, we need a little Silence at Ozen under the circumstances surrounding the District. It's time for our kids to focus & handle their Business & let the Adults properly handle theirs. It will be nice to get back to Football though.
Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!!!!!!

Crosby's 2014 schedule:

2014 Crosby Cougars Schedule
Week Date Opponent Time
1 Fr Aug 29 Nederland 7:30p
2 Fr Sep 5 at Angleton 7:30p
3 Fr Sep 12 Barbers Hill 7:30p
7 OPEN WEEK

Scrimmages? 

The 1 being who?

Dayton, Angleton or Kingwood Park. We usually have a "what the &%$# game", and maybe get beat a time or two straight up during the season. Teams that can run the ball are usually the ones that seem to give Crosby issues lately. Angleton and Kingwood Park both run the ball and hold it with above average athletes. The Dayton game will be a toss up but I think the Cougs defense will be the best it's been since '09. I think even without the Twins we'll be able to run it at will on Dayton, the Broncos probably won't run it very well, I'm just not sure Crosby can stop the bubble screen and slant the new offensive coordinator is going to call though. IMO it's just going to come down to what type qb play we get. 7-3 with average play, 9-1 with above average play. I really don't think this district is that tough compared to some of the other districts in the Houston metro area.

Dayton, Angleton or Kingwood Park. We usually have a "what the &%$# game", and maybe get beat a time or two straight up during the season. Teams that can run the ball are usually the ones that seem to give Crosby issues lately. Angleton and Kingwood Park both run the ball and hold it with above average athletes. The Dayton game will be a toss up but I think the Cougs defense will be the best it's been since '09. I think even without the Twins we'll be able to run it at will on Dayton, the Broncos probably won't run it very well, I'm just not sure Crosby can stop the bubble screen and slant the new offensive coordinator is going to call though. IMO it's just going to come down to what type qb play we get. 7-3 with average play, 9-1 with above average play. I really don't think this district is that tough compared to some of the other districts in the Houston metro area.

Broncos by 3 TDs

Gonna be hard to stop them Broncos this year.... Lets see... Keener, McBride, Chambers, Rhone.  Who else Bronco fans?  :D

They had all those players last year and scored 20 offensive points and gave up over 600 yards of offense. McBride is the only player that worries me, he's probably Dayton's best defender along with Trahan and he's by far the best offensive player. If we can check him I'm sure we'll get a couple of turnovers from the qb spot to try to capitalize on. Dayton lost to KP and Humble last year by getting it pounded down their throat and with those teams being better this year I don't expect the results to be much different. I think Dayton will struggle with Ned, KP, King, Humble and BH just the way they did last year. If McBride can't stay healthy the Broncos might lose another 5 Or 6 this year.

Man I can't wait till next year and you're eating them words , Crosby might grab the 4th spot if they're lucky , Dayton will be DC

As long as Dayton doesn't switch qbs Crosby will be fine. I think we'll probably man up McBride with Aaron Brown or Wieshampel, Keener will be worn out by halftime the way he was this past year. Barring a couple of bad turnovers I think Crosby will put enough defense on the field to win. I think Dayton had less than 350 total yards last year in our game, the defense will be even better this year so I expect similar total yardage numbers plus the game is at home again. Just going position by position I don't see where Dayton has one advantage IMO.

They had all those players last year and scored 20 offensive points and gave up over 600 yards of offense. McBride is the only player that worries me, he's probably Dayton's best defender along with Trahan and he's by far the best offensive player. If we can check him I'm sure we'll get a couple of turnovers from the qb spot to try to capitalize on. Dayton lost to KP and Humble last year by getting it pounded down their throat and with those teams being better this year I don't expect the results to be much different. I think Dayton will struggle with Ned, KP, King, Humble and BH just the way they did last year. If McBride can't stay healthy the Broncos might lose another 5 Or 6 this year.

He is a beast... But we also have the freshman that was pulled up last season who is bigger than Trahan. You are delusional if you really believe what you typed. 

He is a beast... But we also have the freshman that was pulled up last season who is bigger than Trahan. You are delusional if you really believe what you typed.

What part of what I typed? Dayton is 6-8 their last 14 games. It's funny how you say I'm delusional but yet your were sitting around waiting on a King vs Humble score to come in to see if you would get to play game 11. Two teams Crosby beat like 115-25, two teams Dayton gave up nearly 1000 yards to. I bet Dayton gave up like 3k rushing yards last year on top of that. I'm not saying Dayton will be sorry, but come on April, y'all were very lucky to finish 4the in the district last year. KP is going to be serious with Henderson at the helm for the third year, Humble is going to be a year better, y'all struggled with BH the last few years no matter who's playing for them, Trey Williams at King will kill you the way he did last year, and there's always the Crosby game. IDK April, if I'm delusional you certainly are too.