A&M's Pro Day

JFF is so great that the Ags had yet another top 10 pick (Mike Evans) at the JFF Pro Day Sbettetnd hethan collwn rdly mentioned so conggramwBig Mike receivers mote great job also today... 

Gigem

Mike Evans- Now we're talking NFL caliber talent. That kid will make some NFL QB very happy. Hands like velcro. He will probably be a better pro than college player.

So because some guy tweets something, A&M will never be better than 8-4. That makes sense.

Do you think it's a problem that Texas had ZERO head coaches or GM's at their pro day yesterday? Sergeant Strong keeps proving that he's not a very good recruiter, so I don't see how the problem is getting any better.

Although we are on different sides of the fence, I usually respect your posts. This one is just thoughtless or blinded by hatred.

Strong came in at the end of recruiting and he's proven he can't recruit? Seriously? Ask the coaches at the Florida schools if they agree with you. And do you think the pro day turnouts were about the states of the programs or whether one had a potential #1 pick? Guess how many teams were present during Vince's pro day workout? More than were in CS today. Of course, they did get to trip to Austin too which was an added benefit...

Its ok Gcmpats2, we know you dont like the best College QB in this years draft (JFF), we get it, and Johnny thanks you for not being a GM as well. ;)

Sorry but GCMPast2 not only dislikes JFF but everybody and everything that represents Texas A&M it is obvious from his post - no matter how irrational they may sound.

So because some guy tweets something, A&M will never be better than 8-4. That makes sense.
Do you think it's a problem that Texas had ZERO head coaches or GM's at their pro day yesterday? Sergeant Strong keeps proving that he's not a very good recruiter, so I don't see how the problem is getting any better.

8-4 is just a mediocre number I threw out there. It is what you were this year. My comment is derived from the fact that if Igs are content with (8-4), only if they think is bests UT, then you are doomed to (8-4). To become a champion, you have to be better than everyone. You lose focus if you concentrate on only one team to "outdo". This mentality really amazes me.

Why can't there be a JFF thread without even the mention of UT?

I will reiterate....congrats to JFF.