**ORANGEFIELD at #13 SILSBEE**/SILSBEE WINS 14-4 (6)

Silsbee Tiger Baseball broadcasts back on the airways of SETXsports and Legacy Sports Network as the Orangefield Bobcats travel to Silsbee to take on the #13 state ranked Tigers to start 21-3A district play TONIGHT at the Tiger Diamond, 7pm. Orangefield (4-8) went 1-3 in the East Chambers tourney last week losing to East Chambers 5-4, Liberty 2-1 and Tarkington 13-3 while defeating Shepherd 4-3. Silsbee ( 8-3-1) got wins over LC-M 4-3 and Vidor 5-4 while tying Lumberton 6-6 in Jasper tourney. Silsbee swept Orangefield in district play last season and defeated the Bobcats in 3 game series in the Quarterfinal round.

Broadcast will start 10 minutes prior to first pitch which is scheduled for 7pm.

Click the following link to listen to all the action live:

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/games/orangefield-vs-silsbee-1

ORANGEFIELD at SILSBEE, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!!

Sislbee has the bats to beat anyone, but not sure who they will pitch.  OF should give the Tigers a full dose of Braxton Smith who beat them in the playoffs last year.  Should be a good game but I'll take Silsbee 7-5............. So GLAD DISTRICT BALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Sislbee has the bats to beat anyone, but not sure who they will pitch.  OF should give the Tigers a full dose of Braxton Smith who beat them in the playoffs last year.  Should be a good game but I'll take Silsbee 7-5............. So GLAD DISTRICT BALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

i am pretty sure they will not pitch braxton.