YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

You just proved my point with A&M class of Manziel and Evans 31st in the country now look since they joined the SEC!!

FYI 1/1 with Missouri &  Bama, Auburn, LSU isn't anything to be ashamed off.

SEC West best division in college football bar none its like the NFC West division which is also considered the best division in the NFL and Arizona went 2-4 in the NFC West Division but was 10-6 overall that means they only lost 2 games outta of there own division & didn't make the playoffs but Green Bay did 3-2-1 won NFC North division and was 8-7 overall so a 8-7 team made it & a 10-6 didn't amazing right. New England in 08 was 4-2 in the AFC East 11-5 overall and didn't make the playoffs but a 5-1 AFC West 8-8 overall San Diego Chargers did since they won there division hopefully these example will help you.......

So, let me get this straight. Manziel and Evans were both recruited by Sherman while Aggie was in the Big 12. Sherman gets fired with both of those guys on the roster. Sumlin takes over Aggie's first year in the SEC and goes 11-2 with those guys being the best two players on the team. Now, that's not because he can coach, but because those players got better by going to the SEC Right? 19 true freshman from the #14 class in the country in 2012(UT class was #2 by the way), but they lose even more games in the SEC after their first class in conference. So using your logic, the players they recruited in the Big 12 are actually better than the ones they lost more games with in the SEC? Hire Mike Sherman again and see what those classes look like in the SEC, you would be glad to be in the top 20 just like Mizzou is glad when they have one with Gary Pinkel who's a great coach also.

I know Aggie loves to pound their SEC chest but there's some things you should take into consideration before you do.

Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Georgia are the ONLY reasons for the SEC being as strong as it is, Aggie has nothing to do with it. Louisiana is probably the most impoverished state in the union and they produce the most NFL players in the country per capita. There's also only one school in Louisiana that plays in a major conference. Georgia is probably a fifth of the size of California and produces more D1 recruits, most of them can't get into Georgia Tech so the kids that stay in state almost always go to Georgia. Florida produces the most high end D1 recruits in the country, and what do you know, they've won 3 of the last 7 national titles.

Eventually you'll see recruits looks at losses as just that, losses. James Franklin leaves Vandy and their recruiting class drops into the mid-40's, they're in the SEC and they were winning, what happened? Mizzou just played for the SEC title, something A&M hasn't sniffed. Why is their 2014 class ranked 39th? Oh yeah, it's Mizzou. Keep drinking that SEC kool-aid and you might end up with a stain on your top lip.

Cant have it both ways cougar if recruits look at losses as just that losses than how do you explain Mizzou 39th like you said they made it to the SEC title game yet like my comparison above to the NFL divisions the SEC East is a little easier!!  Heck if Vandy wasn't in the SEC they would finish comparable to Iowa State & Kansas in the recruiting ranks!! How can you explain Kentucky out recruiting Baylor, Okie State, West Virginia, Texas Tech, TCU & Kansas State???? That over half your league that Kentucky out recruited!! lol

I can see your a little 12-2 homer & think that is the best conference which is laughable hope you enjoy watching Baylor, Iowa State, WV & TCU this year at home if I was you I would get my tickets early they should all be sell outs...

Look at the 2013 bowl record: SEC (7-3) little 12-2 (3-3)

Finished Year Ranked: SEC (7 in top 25 A&M being one of the 7 btw and 4 outta of the 7 finished in the top 10) little 12-2 (3 in top 25 and 1 of the 3 finished top 10)

2014 Recruiting: SEC

NFL Draft: ? SEC IMO

Don't be mad bro I understand or you wouldn't be on Aggie Topic trying to hate on both A&M and the SEC go talk about yalls big hire and OU!!

• 4 weeks later...

How did these manage to recruit players before the age of Twitter announcements, Top School Tweets, etc...

It was not near as fun. The meltdown on TexAgs today will be pretty epic if Kyler chooses another school today. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Why will the ags meltdown? How many QB's can you play at one time?

Do you think Murray is a better QB than Allen?

Only time will tell who is better. I've said all along that Murray may go somewhere he can start right away instead of sitting behind Allen for a few years. I couldn't blame him either way.

Murray seems to also have some other top recruits waiting on his decision so this may be a little bigger than 1 recruit.

Only time will tell who is better. I've said all along that Murray may go somewhere he can start right away instead of sitting behind Allen for a few years. I couldn't blame him either way.

Murray seems to also have some other top recruits waiting on his decision so this may be a little bigger than 1 recruit.

If he commits to the ags and Allen plays well, it's not hard to de-commit. (Or so I've heard.)

Baseball wise, Auburn has done pretty well with two-sport athletes.