YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

There is one thing the igs lead the state in running.....lol.

Igs will be beefing up their defense tomorrow as a star player for the Nederland Bulldogs, Deshawn Washington, will be attending A&M. I am actually happy to see this man showcase his talents even if it is with the igs. Very good pickup for them. He will work into the starting lineup very soon.

There is one thing the igs lead the state in running.....lol.

Igs will be beefing up their defense tomorrow as a star player for the Nederland Bulldogs, Deshawn Washington, will be attending A&M. I am actually happy to see this man showcase his talents even if it is with the igs. Very good pickup for them. He will work into the starting lineup very soon.

Yeah and the shorthorns are pretty good at running that as well  ;)

Another Yessir!

"Weakside defensive end Darrell Jackson of Blinn College 6-4.5, 225-pounder was offered by Texas A&M yesterday and committed. He is a 2014 recruit, and a full qualifier out of high school, so he will enroll at Texas A&M on Monday. The former Houston Madison standout, who played safety in high school and last season while redshirting, spoke to Kevin Sumlin yesterday morning. Jackson will have four years to play four and will be signing his LOI this afternoon."

Another Yessir!

"Weakside defensive end Darrell Jackson of Blinn College 6-4.5, 225-pounder was offered by Texas A&M yesterday and committed. He is a 2014 recruit, and a full qualifier out of high school, so he will enroll at Texas A&M on Monday. The former Houston Madison standout, who played safety in high school and last season while redshirting, spoke to Kevin Sumlin yesterday morning. Jackson will have four years to play four and will be signing his LOI this afternoon."

Interesting. Strange to see a JUCO red-shirt sign without playing a down.

Another Yessir!

I remember him, damn he got bigger.

As an Aggie fan and sports fan in general, this is just disgusting.   These kids had it all in front of them.   How does one make the decision to ruin your entire life over a couple of hundred dollars?

You are correct westend1.........I think one of the problems is the pedestal these guys live on their whole lives. It does not always end the same but they have the feeling of I can do no wrong and coach will bail me out because I can throw, run, catch better than anyone.

• 2 weeks later...