Interesting Poll that won't see the light of day in the mainstream media!

NorthoftheBorder

im talking shows isn't every show on Fox hosted by a republican (Huckab, O'Reilly, Megan, Hannity, Shepard Smith, Bret Baier.... Only Lefty on Fox line up is The Two on the Five.... ijs FOX support a right agenda MSNBC support Left

Can you please point out to me the Republicans that host shows on CNN and MSNBC please?

the answer is more than obvious.  Therefore, if most of the major networks have hosts who lean to the left, why be concerned about just one that leans to the right?  I believe the answer is that, until Fox came along, the left "owned" 98% of the media.  Now that their "ownership" has been reduced, they have problems with that.  The discussion of "fairness" is little different than telling those that pay most of the taxes in this country that they are not paying their fair share

They Can Say We believe in equality we are the party that rather make a path to citizenship rather than tell you to self deport the party that believes you have the right to marry who ever you love the party who not for tax cuts for the 1%ers the party who believes a woman should have the right to control her body thats what they have to offer and the last two elections whould suggests they're moving forward

They Can Say We believe in equality we are the party that rather make a path to citizenship rather than tell you to self deport the party that believes you have the right to marry who ever you love the party who not for tax cuts for the 1%ers the party who believes a woman should have the right to control her body thats what they have to offer and the last two elections whould suggests they're moving forward

moving forward doesn't mean thats the right direction......but so many weak minded people who can't think for themselves will follow the mass .........and it is not always the best solution to a problem.

wheres the backbone

moving forward doesn't mean thats the right direction......but so many weak minded people who can't think for themselves will follow the mass .........and it is not always the best solution to a problem.

wheres the backbone

Careful here. I could argue a lot more "free thinkers" are more liberal than conservative. Go to this country's most elite institutions of higher learning and what do you find? More democrats than republicans. Conversely, I saw an article/poll some years ago regarding global warming. When those who believed it to be a hoax were asked where they got their information, the majority response was Rush Limbaugh. My point being there are plenty of sheep on both sides of the fence.