Orangefield @ Silsbee...Who's Going To Win??!!

Guest bleed orange

I was wondering when someone would post this thread. Like I said before, I will not make a prediction on this game or any game that Orangefield plays. Let's just say it will be close. All the games in 21 3A have been a battle.

Guest BobcatBeliever

The Lady Tigers will beat the fictisous #1 ranked Bobcats by 9.

Nah, I've bribed the KK, she's going to have the game of the season Tues night!

Lets all just hope the weather cooperates with the games on tuesday! only thing I can add from the outside looking in is Kristy Sanders playing in this one. A player of her caliber being on the court can make a world of difference. It will be a good one that is for sure

Guest OHS_1994

Saw my first girl’s game in a long time the other night, and after seeing them play all I have to say is wow.  What is even more amazing is that the PG for Orangefield I found out didn't even play against Silsbee last time.  She is the real deal.  I'm calling OF by 10.  It will be close till the end when the cats pull away.  Press, Press, Press, score!!!!!! ;D

Saw my first girl’s game in a long time the other night, and after seeing them play all I have to say is wow.  What is even more amazing is that the PG for Orangefield I found out didn't even play against Silsbee last time.  She is the real deal.  I'm calling OF by 10.  It will be close till the end when the cats pull away.  Press, Press, Press, score!!!!!! ;D

The BIG CATS that is.... LADY TIGERS!!!!  GRRRRRRRRR

Guest BobcatBeliever

The BIG CATS that is.... LADY TIGERS!!!!   GRRRRRRRRR

She is the real deal and if she and KK can keep it together, keep Paige out of foul trouble, they can pull this off easily.

So you haven't seen the Lady Tigers play, huh?  Well, you got the "press, press, press, score"  part right... that is something Silsbee does oh so well...  But for anyone who has seen BOTH teams play you know that there will be pressure defense from both sides and both teams have proven they can score.  Too bad we have to wait until tomorrow night to see this game!

Guest BobcatBeliever

So you haven't seen the Lady Tigers play, huh?  Well, you got the "press, press, press, score"  part right... that is something Silsbee does oh so well...  But for anyone who has seen BOTH teams play you know that there will be pressure defense from both sides and both teams have proven they can score.  Too bad we have to wait until tomorrow night to see this game!

You're right, both teams can press and score.  We're hoping that having our full team back that it'll make a difference.  Good luck to both of you!

Guest bleed orange

Silsbee was probably glad it got canceled. They knew what was coming, that can of whoop A$$. Whoop there it is. Just kidding all you tiger faithful. You know Its not becoming of me to talk smack. On a serious side, I can't believe they postponed this game. Its is not bad outside. I was so geared up to watch two really good teams get after one another. I guess I will have to have a drink and calm down till tomorrow. I think I can wait one more day.

Guest bleed orange

Not really just having a little fun. I wrote that before the PM. Your right I am not good at talking smack. Well maybe. But like I said before, I will not when Orangefield plays. I may every once in a while when two other teams play. But not very often.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder