First OPENLY gay NFL player?

There are probably hundreds of gay athletes that hasent come out the closet yet.

Will this affect his draft stock? Dudes a beast on the field.

Yup, thats why i said OPENLY, i think the Jets had a gay DB couple years ago that tried to deny it, pretty sure there's others. Sam hurt his draft stock though, he should have waited until he was drafted to come out. DON'T HURT YOUR OWN POCKET BOOK!

Yup, thats why i said OPENLY, i think the Jets had a gay DB couple years ago that tried to deny it, pretty sure there's others. Sam hurt his draft stock though, he should have waited until he was drafted to come out. DON'T HURT YOUR OWN POCKET BOOK!

His team already knew and there were a lot of rumors. NFL private investigators would have broke the news anyways. Might as well let the kid do it on his own terms.

Actually think he is trying to improve his draft stock. Think about a team that needs to rebuild their image, taking a chance on him earlier than he was expected to go. Who knows.

That wont happen.

Heck it wont surprise me if ol' Jerrah drafts him to bring more attention to Dallas since we currently suck.