Best Running Backs For 07?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont remember seeing sam mcguffie in the top 100 running backs for the houston chronicle.

???? I'm pretty sure he got one of their top player honors last year. Offensive MVP or something like that. even still, not in the setx realm.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that this will be a break-out season for Depauldrick Garrett.  He has played in the shadows of Deon and Earl/Jacoby, but this year...I think that he will step it up.  I agree with the poster who said that he reminded them of Adrian Steen of the late 1980s.  He should lead the Mustangs into another playoff run (an extended one, not first/second/third rounds).  ;D

Guest 3AFan

I will predict this right now.  By the time district rolls around, there just may be some very surprised folks around regarding Jasper's running backs.  I have no idea which players it will be.  Don't know if McQueen is who I am thinking about, but Jasper last year had a freshman who kept running all over the varsity first team defense in practice.  So, the coaches moved him up to varsity.  On his very first varsity carry, he busted through the line for a 50 plus yard TD.  Beware the UNDER dogs!   ;D

It's this kid's older brother that should worry some folks. Does anyone know if he's moving back to Jasper?

I think that this will be a break-out season for Depauldrick Garrett.  He has played in the shadows of Deon and Earl/Jacoby, but this year...I think that he will step it up.  I agree with the poster who said that he reminded them of Adrian Steen of the late 1980s.  He should lead the Mustangs into another playoff run (an extended one, not first/second/third rounds).  ;D

Every player that comes out of WOS is playing under someones shadow...

It is called reloading... ;)

Guest CougarPride

what happened to all of that speed in track.  These kids run when there coaches are clocking them but not when a acutrack clock is getting their times.  I highley doubt these kids are as fast as hall from Central but these times would make you think that.  :-\

Guest 87CRU79

Coaches never acurately record times, let alone doctor them to give their players a false sense of confidence.

The only way to get an acurate time is either at a Corporate Sponsored Combine or Professional Speed Camp

Guest 87CRU79

I am not making any excuses here. Just don't let your boy Burnett feed you some crap that's probably not even true. Here is thought, worry about workin out and grades, and not what people are writng on these boards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed