3.Summer Creek
4.Barbers Hill
5.Kingwood Park
6.C.E. King
7.Humble
8.Porter
9.New Caney
[/quote]
If you're going to dream, may as well dream big.  ;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1420806" timestamp="1375462068"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=113079.msg1420803#msg1420803 date=1375460939]
I'll get this one going again!  ;)

1.Dayton
2.Crosby
3.Summer Creek
4.Barbers Hill
5.Kingwood Park
6.C.E. King
7.Humble
8.Porter
9.New Caney
[/quote]
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1420806" timestamp="1375462068"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=113079.msg1420803#msg1420803 date=1375460939]
I'll get this one going again!  ;)

1.Dayton
2.Crosby
3.Summer Creek
4.Barbers Hill
5.Kingwood Park
6.C.E. King
7.Humble
8.Porter
9.New Caney
[/quote]
[/quote]

Pot meet kettle?? LOL

I think the expectations are far too high for a team/program that has never been past the 2nd round of the playoffs before. When they lose their 1st game this year: they're either going to tank, struggle to get to the playoffs or gain the ol' M.O.

IMO if they lose in pre-district it wont have any type of impact on them, if they lose late in district play it could help them as being a wake-up call before the playoffs, but if they lose early in district play it will be a dagger to their confidence and they will struggle to even make the playoffs.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1420862" timestamp="1375469906"]
I think the expectations are far too high for a team/program that has never been past the 2nd round of the playoffs before. When they lose their 1st game this year: they're either going to tank, struggle to get to the playoffs or gain the ol' M.O.

[b]IMO if they lose in pre-district it wont have any type of impact on them, if they lose late in district play it could help them as being a wake-up call before the playoffs, but if they lose early in district play it will be a dagger to their confidence and they will struggle to even make the playoffs.[/b]
[/quote]

I totally agree.... we will see what the demeanor will be afterwards... could either fire em up or put em out...

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1420862" timestamp="1375469906"]

IMO if they lose in pre-district it wont have any type of impact on them, if they lose late in district play it could help them as being a wake-up call before the playoffs, but if they lose early in district play it will be a dagger to their confidence and they will struggle to even make the playoffs.
[/quote]
The only team that will even come close to pushing them in district will be Crosby. Wins and losses in the playoffs is one thing. SC's ability to win in district is another. I think your back and forth argument with their fans have a lot to do with you wanting them to lose.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1420867" timestamp="1375471362"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=113079.msg1420862#msg1420862 date=1375469906]

[/quote]
The only team that will even come close to pushing them in district will be Crosby. Wins and losses in the playoffs is one thing. SC's ability to win in district is another. I think your back and forth argument with their fans have a lot to do with you wanting them to lose.
[/quote] thats YOUR opinion sir, you're entitled to it.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1420865" timestamp="1375470299"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=113079.msg1420862#msg1420862 date=1375469906]

[b]IMO if they lose in pre-district it wont have any type of impact on them, if they lose late in district play it could help them as being a wake-up call before the playoffs, but if they lose early in district play it will be a dagger to their confidence and they will struggle to even make the playoffs.[/b]
[/quote]

I totally agree.... we will see what the demeanor will be afterwards...[b] could either fire em up or put em out[/b]...
[/quote]I agree

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1420868" timestamp="1375471626"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=113079.msg1420867#msg1420867 date=1375471362]

[/quote]
[/quote]
LMBO  :D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1420867" timestamp="1375471362"]

[/quote]
The only team that will even come close to pushing them in district will be Crosby. Wins and losses in the playoffs is one thing. SC's ability to win in district is another.[b] I think your back and forth argument with their fans have a lot to do with you wanting them to lose.[/b]
[/quote]

Exactly. And we Harley ever argue with him about his lil PAM team....he accused me of being SC QB mom, I'm gonna have to accuse him of being a coach that was let go off the SC coaching Staff ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1420878" timestamp="1375472532"]

[/quote]
The only team that will even come close to pushing them in district will be Crosby. Wins and losses in the playoffs is one thing. SC's ability to win in district is another.[b] I think your back and forth argument with their fans have a lot to do with you wanting them to lose.[/b]
[/quote]

Exactly. And we Harley ever argue with him about his lil PAM team....he accused me of being SC QB mom, I'm gonna have to accuse him of being a coach that was let go off the SC coaching Staff ;D
[/quote]I wish I was, money in my pocket. Thanks.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1420876" timestamp="1375472271"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=113079.msg1420856#msg1420856 date=1375469357]
I for one am almost greatful for the loss to SC last season... Wanna know why? Because their over confidence is gonna bite em in their booties.... Wait for it....  ;D
[/quote]

Won't bite us vs Dayton 8)
[/quote]Doubt it.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1420876" timestamp="1375472271"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=113079.msg1420856#msg1420856 date=1375469357]
I for one am almost greatful for the loss to SC last season... Wanna know why? Because their over confidence is gonna bite em in their booties.... Wait for it....  ;D
[/quote]

Won't bite us vs Dayton 8)
[/quote]You guys keep underestimating Dayton!  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1420868" timestamp="1375471626"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
His/her opinion couldn't be any more true. That's my opinion ;D

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1420893" timestamp="1375474683"]
Oh how the pot thickens with every stir B-)
[/quote] I'm surprised at how all those other SC fans jumped ship from the board last November (about 7 to be exact)....You would think they would be stirring that pot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin