19-4a Predictions

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kparkfootball" post="1423296" timestamp="1376193128"]
1. SC - Bigger and quick then last year - running game will be as good as passing game
2.Crosby - Great offense, average defense, twins will be hard to stop
3. Dayton - great history, great fans
4. Kingwood Park - We have key players back but lost most of line on both sides of ball
5. BH - Most players back but no pass offense and slow defense
[/quote]

? We don't ever pass, what difference does that make this year? We lost some key guys on defense last year, but I see BH beating KP, which will be for final playoff spot unless there is an upset and BH moves to #3, KP QB was good last year and I think he's back, but other then that, I don't see KP stopping BH rushing attack.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1423416" timestamp="1376262853"]
[quote author=kparkfootball link=topic=113079.msg1423296#msg1423296 date=1376193128]
1. SC - Bigger and quick then last year - running game will be as good as passing game
4. Kingwood Park - We have key players back but lost most of line on both sides of ball
[/quote]

? We don't ever pass, what difference does that make this year? We lost some key guys on defense last year, but I see BH beating KP, which will be for final playoff spot unless there is an upset and BH moves to #3, KP QB was good last year and I think he's back, but other then that, I don't see KP stopping BH rushing attack.
[/quote]
Honestly I didn't see the BH v KP game last year, but in the past KP has been really good against runs between the tackles. That's why SC likes to play KP on the perimeter.

On the offensive side, KP also brings back a good RB. The only question I have for them is can they replace their O-Line from last year (same question to BH, btw). I remember playing KP in 2010 and their O-Line was HUGE. Javarius Lewis, who was our NG at the time, had to play against guys who were over 100 lbs heavier than him. It didn't end too well for us. If KP has any more of those guys coming up for them in their pipelines they should be fine.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1423416" timestamp="1376262853"]
[quote author=kparkfootball link=topic=113079.msg1423296#msg1423296 date=1376193128]
[/quote]

[/quote] I see Gage being a motivator like Stewart . IMO he will make it work with what he has... I don't see BH being left out of the playoffs. Dayton IMHO  will be in the playoffs in second spot. SC will be in first spot unless they let their heads overload their pants then I can see 2nd, (being beat by Dayton or Crosby) Crosby will be in the 3rd spot.  BH will take the 4th spot.. I just don't see KP making the playoffs in this district.

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1423420" timestamp="1376263885"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=113079.msg1423416#msg1423416 date=1376262853]
[/quote]

[/quote] I see Gage being a motivator like Stewart . IMO he will make it work with what he has... I don't see BH being left out of the playoffs. Dayton IMHO  will be in the playoffs in second spot. SC will be in first spot [b]unless they let their heads overload their pants [/b]then I can see 2nd, (being beat by Dayton or Crosby) Crosby will be in the 3rd spot.  BH will take the 4th spot.. I just don't see KP making the playoffs in this district.
[/quote]

Like Dayton did last season ;D

I think the last playoff spot will be between KP and BH.  We do have 7 back on offense but lost 4 line men but have some big players on JV last year.  Time will tell have quick they can come up to speed.  We have the best tight end in Texas Feuerbacher 6"4" 250.  We also have 7 back on defense but we are slower then most teams.  I think it will be a great game to watch.

I did see Chapman at SC spring game and was surprise how quick he is for being 215-220 pounds RB.  I thought SC would be hurt by Hogan and Ruffin at WR to college .  Then I notice A. J. Jeffery, Johnson, Wheeler, and the big WR Ballard 6'3" Washington 6'4" you will be better at WR's then last year.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1423429" timestamp="1376267346"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=113079.msg1423420#msg1423420 date=1376263885]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=113079.msg1423416#msg1423416 date=1376262853]
[/quote]

[/quote] I see Gage being a motivator like Stewart . IMO he will make it work with what he has... I don't see BH being left out of the playoffs. Dayton IMHO  will be in the playoffs in second spot. SC will be in first spot [b]unless they let their heads overload their pants [/b]then I can see 2nd, (being beat by Dayton or Crosby) Crosby will be in the 3rd spot.  BH will take the 4th spot.. I just don't see KP making the playoffs in this district.
[/quote]

Like Dayton did last season ;D
[/quote] Exactly........   

[quote name="kparkfootball" post="1423442" timestamp="1376271067"]
I think the last playoff spot will be between KP and BH.  We do have 7 back on offense but lost 4 line men but have some big players on JV last year.  Time will tell have quick they can come up to speed.  We have the best tight end in Texas Feuerbacher 6"4" 250.  We also have 7 back on defense but we are slower then most teams. 

Last season, KP changed QBs.  Went w/ No. 20 the last couple of games.  He looked better, to me, than the starter.  Also thought No. 20 was their fastest and best defensive player.  And I'm w/ you...they won't stop the ground game.
[/quote]

I find it amusing that Kpark made a comment about BH’s slow Defense  ;D BH beat KWP 35-3 last year at their house while only allowing 119 total yards…LOL … BH however gained 428 yards in that game. BH will be fighting for the #3 spot with Dayton IMO.

1.) SC
2.) Crosby
3.) BH
4.) Dayton

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1423490" timestamp="1376311386"]
I find it amusing that Kpark made a comment about BH’s slow Defense  ;D BH beat KWP 35-3 last year at their house while only allowing 119 total yards…LOL … BH however gained 428 yards in that game. BH will be fighting for the #3 spot with Dayton IMO.

1.) SC
2.) Crosby
3.) BH
4.) Dayton
[/quote]Haha , You been away for awhile and come back with jokes! ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1423523" timestamp="1376318689"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=113079.msg1423490#msg1423490 date=1376311386]

1.) SC
2.) Crosby
3.) BH
4.) Dayton
[/quote]

Yall didn't laugh untill the ending moment of the game last year ;) did I mention our QB was out 8)

[quote name="kparkfootball" post="1423296" timestamp="1376193128"]
[/quote]
Wow!  If BH's defense is so slow...What does that say for the speed of the KP offense.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1423534" timestamp="1376320287"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=113079.msg1423523#msg1423523 date=1376318689]

1.) SC
2.) Crosby
3.) BH
4.) Dayton
[/quote]

Yall didn't laugh untill the ending moment of the game last year ;) did I mention our QB was out 8)
[/quote]Cause he couldnt handle Daytons defense! ;D

3 Reasons BH will be in the mix this year  ;D

Caleb
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERKUFBMv5WA&feature=player_detailpage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERKUFBMv5WA&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

O'Neal
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mdERMF0husk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mdERMF0husk[/url]

O'Pry
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5bysvPWj5A&feature=player_detailpage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5bysvPWj5A&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1423555" timestamp="1376323311"]
3 Reasons BH will be in the mix this year  ;D

Caleb
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERKUFBMv5WA&feature=player_detailpage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERKUFBMv5WA&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

O'Neal
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mdERMF0husk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mdERMF0husk[/url]

O'Pry
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5bysvPWj5A&feature=player_detailpage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5bysvPWj5A&feature=player_detailpage[/url]
[/quote]I bet them are all lumberton or neuvo high lights! ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1423534" timestamp="1376320287"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=113079.msg1423523#msg1423523 date=1376318689]

1.) SC
2.) Crosby
3.) BH
4.) Dayton
[/quote]

[/quote]did you mention why he didn't finish the Dayton game. Oh yeah he got laid out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin