19-4a Predictions

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1425722" timestamp="1376938725"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=113079.msg1425682#msg1425682 date=1376934413]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=113079.msg1425678#msg1425678 date=1376934195]
Word on the street is that you will see a lot more passing out of BH this year !
[/quote]The street with all the holes in it? lol...
[/quote] Unfortunately holes in the streets (not ho's) are a way of life in the crookest county(Liberty) in TX. 8)
[/quote] oh I was talking bout the holes in the street in front of Barbies Hill......

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kparkfootball" post="1425713" timestamp="1376937411"]
KP will get the 4th spot.  Teams will score on us but our offense will score more on Crosby or BH.
[/quote]

Good luck with that ;) ;D K park could play spoiler in district this year, but I think the teams are just going to be to much for Kpark. I don't know how you are going to go from scoring 3 against BH and allowing 35 last year to a victory this year. BH is returning the house along with Crosby while SC is on another level.. Dayton has the toughest road to hoe this year IMO, but will still have enough to get in the playoffs.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1425711" timestamp="1376937081"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=113079.msg1425692#msg1425692 date=1376935490]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=113079.msg1425691#msg1425691 date=1376935259]
Get ready for the Eagle air raid!! ;)  It's going to blow the mind of 19-4a, try to stop the run and bam run and shoot implemented. Before you know it, SC will be like "how did they beat all of our D1 prospects and ranked # whatever runningback D Chapman"? ;D ;D 8)
[/quote][b]

liltex will beating his Bronco hat on the fence in frustration and Octfeb will be yelling from the sidelines at the Dayton DB's to cover somebody while tripping over her camera. ;D[/b]
[/quote]. . . . Then you rolled over and woke up. ::)
[/quote]
I think you will be surprised this year ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1425726" timestamp="1376939357"]
[quote author=kparkfootball link=topic=113079.msg1425713#msg1425713 date=1376937411]
KP will get the 4th spot.  Teams will score on us but our offense will score more on Crosby or BH.
[/quote]

Good luck with that ;) ;D K park could play spoiler in district this year, but I think the teams are just going to be to much for Kpark. I don't know how you are going to go from scoring 3 against BH and allowing 35 last year to a victory this year. BH is returning the house along with Crosby while SC is on another level.. Dayton has the toughest road to hoe this year IMO, but will still have enough to get in the playoffs.
[/quote]didnt bh go from getting beat 54-0 one year and the next handing dayton a 7 point loss

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1425736" timestamp="1376940777"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=113079.msg1425726#msg1425726 date=1376939357]
[quote author=kparkfootball link=topic=113079.msg1425713#msg1425713 date=1376937411]
[/quote]

[/quote]didnt bh go from getting beat 54-0 one year and the next handing dayton a 7 point loss
[/quote]

BH had a coaching change, which for a lot of people that was a big factor. I don't know because I wasn't here yet. I think when you look at the BH/KP matchup is that most players are returning this year from last year on both teams. I too feel KP hasn't gotten 32 points better. The game is also at BH this year.

[quote name="HUM398" post="1426393" timestamp="1377235251"]
I love when Humble is not on the radar....LOVE IT!

Im just hoping we play for 48 minutes and keep it competitive.    With all that said, we should be greatly improved.  hoping for a 5th place finish, would mark considerable improvement.
[/quote] :o
Who is Humble?!.................Guess what? You're going to be" LOVING IT" all season.

1.SC
2. Crosby/BH/Crosby

SC like won track with A.Sharp running some crazy 21 sec 200 or close to that.
Crosby has the twins and have had our number but we know what to expect. If we play our best kids the whole game it should be nose to nose.
Dayton has athletes, always do. Always do. Losing is not going to happen often for them.
KP- the only game I saw you play was against us and where was this tight end in that game? Did he play? Our D was all over KP and our first score of that game come from D. We stuffed them all night and they got 3 points after a long bomb and right before half. That was their offense. I am not going to say that you can't beat us but show me something. Hahaha we went to punt in that game and Denny looked and all KP turned and ran back to block and he took off and got the first.... Sorry just thought about that.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1427620" timestamp="1377476264"]
1.SC
2. Crosby/BH/Crosby

SC like won track with A.Sharp running some crazy 21 sec 200 or close to that.
Crosby has the twins and have had our number but we know what to expect. If we play our best kids the whole game it should be nose to nose.
Dayton has athletes, always do. Always do. Losing is not going to happen often for them.

KP- the only game I saw you play was against us and where was this tight end in that game? Did he play? Our D was all over KP and our first score of that game come from D. We stuffed them all night and they got 3 points after a long bomb and right before half. That was their offense. I am not going to say that you can't beat us but show me something. Hahaha we went to punt in that game and Denny looked and all KP turned and ran back to block and he took off and got the first.... Sorry just thought about that.
[/quote]

I was very impressed with our defense against HF. Although they are 3A our first team didn't allow them a 1st down I think. On offense we looked a little rusty. We will need more consistancy. The young linemen will need to grow up quick. Tough to lose 3 yr. all district starters like Knotts and Bergstram on the OL.

As for Crosby, I don't know how to beat them as long as they have the Walters'. Too much speed and quickness for us so far. Crosby could unravel and beat themselves I hope. Sometimes they seem to lose discipline somewhat. However,  if those twins are healthy it won't matter. Guess we will need to bribe the refs.

I still think we take KP as they don't have what it takes to overpower us. That is how we will win again this year.

SC will pass at will. We will need some breaks, but anything can happen.

Dayton is always scary and there is no better feeling than knocking them off their high horse. I still remember the 54-0 debacle in Gage's 1st year. I don't think that will ever happen again.

Anyway, I've got us 4th with another 2nd round trip to the playoffs if we can keep key players healthy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tarige
    Newest Member
    tarige