WHO ARE YOU????

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="STiger85" post="1416522" timestamp="1372290357"]
Silsbee Tigers class of 1985.
[/quote]

85 ???  You young whipper-snapper!  Try 1955 from "The Goose Hunting Capital Of The World" and that's EAGLE LAKE, TEXAS.  (The title is selfproclaimed, of course.)

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1416483" timestamp="1372282803"]
I am.........BATMAN! ;D ;D ;D ;

just kidding. graduated an LC-M Bear. after 10 years of service, settled in Vidor.

Semper Fi liltex!
[/quote]
I gave you an applaud for the years of serving your country and a smite for being a Pirate fan.....JK on the second part.

Y'all know what it is, CODE RED 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF. Graduated from Crosby, had some grade and attendance issues in high school so I had to take an offer to play rb at South Dakota State. Was the starter as a rs fresh. but couldn't steer clear of the law so I ended up graduating from Texas A&M-Commerce's school of economics. Probably should have taken one of my coaching opportunities instead though.

Three little Cougar14s class of '19, '24, '27 with several nephews and cousins in between. I'll be here a while. 8)

[b][/b][color=purple][/color]DAYTON BRONCO'S  [color=black][/color]  Folks moved down from Kansas in the 70's  (Baytown) my dad was plant manger of two Gas Plants on 1942 (Oxy Cities Service) in MT.Belview. My twin brother and I enrolled at SFA college and then got home sick and drove back the next week and told the Dean we made a mistake and he gave us all of our money back no question's ask . ( good guy ) I graduated from Emporia ST.Uni. a small college nestled in the flint hills between KU & K-State. Our JR. year my twin brother came down with leukemia and died at MD Anderson in Houston . I stayed and worked in Kansas until 1988 and moved back down to Dayton where I've been ever since - GO BRONCO'S !!!

[quote name="RED MACHINE" post="1416692" timestamp="1372353545"]
Graduate of Clear Creek 82
I have one son that will be a senior at Crosby and the other son graduated 2012 and is now a NAVY SeaBee
[/quote]

Please tell your son Thank You for his service!!!!

God Bless him and Keep him safe..

[quote name="Teamlast" post="1416895" timestamp="1372401906"]
Went to school in evadale. I graduated from summer creek. Live in port neches. Married a girl from kountze. Girlfriend lives in Sabine but I heart lies with the Ozen pantas
[/quote]

hahaha with all that ^^^ your user name should be SETX Road Map... hahaha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder