Summer Creek Domination? Nederland Domination?

on this post.. who slings the BS the best  

24 members have voted

1. 1. on this post.. who slings the BS the best

• SummerCreek it is!
    • cougar14
    • DemDAWGS!
    • aschom78
    • HUM398
    • Mr. Buddy Garrity
    • who cares ITS FUN UNTIL FOOTBALL STARTS!!!

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411724" timestamp="1370614138"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411698#msg1411698 date=1370608800]
398 I would even go as far as to say other than Aaron Sharp there's not a player in Humble ISD that could start for North Shore. Dakota Allen probably could too if he switched positions due to the fact Whitley is already commited to  Alabama.
[/quote]

[b]Gotta throw the flag on you right there Cougar14.  Northshore is still riding their state championship. [/b]  SC had several kids that could have either started or rotated.  You're not going to keep guys like State Track champion Greg Hogan on the sideline.  Torrey Johnson is a flat out play maker with exceptional hands.  You'd have to give him time.  So add Dakota & Aaron to the list ...we're at a handful.  There's a few more guys that I believe would see time as well ...just think they'd benefit from more individual time & coaching.
[/quote]Riding a state championship? They won almost 80 district games in a row at one point. Is Greg Hogan playing over Alabama signee Deandrew White who was 4.3 all day in high school? Larry McDuffie was the other receiver and went to Houston. Hogan probably does rotate in but Dakota wouldn't start over Whitley who plays the same position he does at NS. Handful? Come on man, you have one for sure in Sharp and Peterson probably wouldn't start either unless he played center because both guards and tackles NS has now will play D1. Torrey Johnson is decent but he's probably the third receiver on NS's roster. As talented as you may believe SC is NS would put 50 on you on an off day and you would score less than you did on Georgetown. It has yet to be proven that the SC kids aren't just system kids like Lake Travis or Katy.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411768" timestamp="1370618576"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=111829.msg1411763#msg1411763 date=1370618016]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411739#msg1411739 date=1370615780]

They played a close game with their running back...wow. Nederland had a serious defense, but seemed to lack offense in a big way.  That brand of football only works around Beaumont  ...those teams provide practice games for Humble ISD.
[/quote]

It seemed to work just fine against 3 teams in the playoffs, including Dayton and the #1 ranked team in the state.  DemDawgs, put down whatever your smoking, its rotting your brain!

[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=111829.msg1411738#msg1411738 date=1370615574]
One thing ned leaves out about the pc win is that pc lost their qb the week before. He also happened to be a d1 caliber qb. I believe pc had to play their rb at qb.
[/quote]

Injuries are part of the game.  We have had more than our share.  And who's to say that our defense wouldn't shut the QB down if he had played??  We had Dawson down 16-0 up until the third quarter.
[/quote]

Dayton ranked #1?  That is a LAUGH.  You mean they WERE ranked #1 and got stomped by the true #1.  It wasn't even a game.  Nederland would have got atleast 50 points hung on them by SC.  Dayton was a very weak team.
[/quote]

Where did he say that Dayton was #1? If you get beat in the second round then you are not the true #1.
If you said that SC's O-line was weak and not that good, how do you think they would do against 4 future college players on Ned's D-Line?

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411764" timestamp="1370618071"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411760#msg1411760 date=1370617851]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=111829.msg1411732#msg1411732 date=1370615051]
398 I would even go as far as to say other than Aaron Sharp there's not a player in Humble ISD that could start for North Shore. Dakota Allen probably could too if he switched positions due to the fact Whitley is already commited to  Alabama.
[/quote]

LOL!

Oh yes there is.  Youre going to sit here and tell me that a school district that has put numerous kids in to D1 schools and d2 colleges every year doesn't have anyone that could start for North shore?    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must not be familiar with the level of athlete that this school district produces.  Urban Myer once called it the most fertile recruiting ground in Texas. 

Don't mistaken having a Texas Legendary coach like David Aymond fool you into thinking that the talent at NS is unmatched.  their are very few areas in the state that have produced as much talent as ours.
[/quote]Urban Meyer must have never been to North Shore. All the prospect in Humble ISD over about the last decade vs a single high school

Humble ISD - http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=humble

North Shore - http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=north+shore

They've had more prospect than your entire district and better ones too. You need more than this? North Shore doesn't have twice the enrollment either, their school is just in a different place if you know what I'm saying. Bronco, I'm not knocking your son's friend but he's probably not good enough to play at NS which is the reason he doesn't like the coaching either.
[/quote]

Is this Katy's recruiting list or the NCAA's?
[/quote]Here's Katy's recruiting list for the last decade. Not close to Humble and definitely not North Shore. Other than Andy Dalton there's not a familiar name on there to most people.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=katy+high+school

[quote name="cougar14" post="1411774" timestamp="1370618738"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411724#msg1411724 date=1370614138]
[/quote]

[b]Gotta throw the flag on you right there Cougar14.  Northshore is still riding their state championship. [/b]  SC had several kids that could have either started or rotated.  You're not going to keep guys like State Track champion Greg Hogan on the sideline.  Torrey Johnson is a flat out play maker with exceptional hands.  You'd have to give him time.  So add Dakota & Aaron to the list ...we're at a handful.  There's a few more guys that I believe would see time as well ...just think they'd benefit from more individual time & coaching.
[/quote]Riding a state championship? They won almost 80 district games in a row at one point. Is Greg Hogan playing over Alabama signee Deandrew White who was 4.3 all day in high school? Larry McDuffie was the other receiver and went to Houston. Hogan probably does rotate in but Dakota wouldn't start over Whitley who plays the same position he does at NS. Handful? Come on man, you have one for sure in Sharp and Peterson probably wouldn't start either unless he played center because both guards and tackles NS has now will play D1. Torrey Johnson is decent but he's probably the third receiver on NS's roster. As talented as you may believe SC is NS would put 50 on you on an off day and you would score less than you did on Georgetown. It has yet to be proven that the SC kids aren't just system kids like Lake Travis or Katy.
[/quote]

Gah-dammit Cougar14 you made me spit out my coffee!

NS and other 5A schools have the ability to whoop up on SC because of the lack of beef on the lines.  We'll get killed in the trenches.  That aside, we see NS in the off season.  Those guys have a few stand outs and the rest are all mouth.  If they had more players, they'd run Katy off the field ...AS THEY SHOULD.  We  have 4.3 and 4.4 guys at every skill position ...starting with our 200m champion QB.  Our lineman run 4.6's. 

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1411772" timestamp="1370618712"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411752#msg1411752 date=1370617348]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111829.msg1411741#msg1411741 date=1370616099]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411733#msg1411733 date=1370615122]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111829.msg1411714#msg1411714 date=1370612033]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=111829.msg1411657#msg1411657 date=1370575266]
BTW,  Georgetown isn't even the biggest school in their district.  Pflugerville Connally , one of the teams that we sent home is.
[/quote]

Nederland Enrollment            1478.5

Teams vs in playoffs last year                  results
Dayton                                    1443        Win 21-7
Pflugerville Connally                2004        Win 17-10
Pearland Dawson                    2032        Win 22-19
Georgetown                            1990        Lost 38-6

and have yet to hear 1 ( NOT 1 ) Bulldog fan cry about Georgetown being 5-A THE YEAR BEFORE....

and with Summer Creek being the HOT NEW SCHOOL as you put it... and all the D1 players coming to play there in the first 3 years .... wouldnt you consider that a recruiting move also?? whether they came because it was a new school or recruited by Coaches, friends, parents, community... how can you gripe about Georgetown moving down from 5-A ... when SC got to draw all the talent from Humble ISD because it was the new school on the block.... you talk about all these D1 players coming out of SC.... [b]what school would they have played for if SC wasn't built??? [/b]
[/quote]

Calm down coach ...you're gonna blow a gasket.  I must respectfullly set you straight.  For Nederland to only score a few TD's on Dayton and Connally is more of a sign of the weakness of Nederland (offensively).  SC manhandled Dayton to say the least.  I saw footage of Connally ...less than impressive.  The Pearland win was impressive and Nederland deserves all the respect that goes with it.  Not sure if anyone picked Nederland to win vs. Dawson.  You got smoked by Gtown who was a senior loaded team that played 5A the prior year.  No shame in that.

If SC wasn't built, those kids would have been split between Humble and Atascocita.  Humble would have been the SC of 4A.

Keep in mind that SC was able to score on Gtown with some effectiveness.  More than any other teams they saw until Guyer.  We were just too small on the Offensive and Defensive lines. 

Last but not least, SC [s]has[/s] [b]had[/b] enrollment of sub 1400 and we're still the greatest show on turf.
[/quote]

I fixed your typo for you.... here is the link you can verify the last alignment enrollment #'s...

[url=http://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/4A-fb-bb-enroll-2012.pdf]http://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/4A-fb-bb-enroll-2012.pdf[/url]
[/quote]

ALSO, the UiL numbers show Humble HS at 1550.  These numbers will increase and SC's numbers will drop now that Humble has their rating back in order.
[/quote]

LOL I am not part of any conspiracy... and I am not blind either... the only document you can provide to back your claim of 1400 enrollment is a document which is public access editable... which kills and cred it may or may not have.... I have never talked down about SC's athletic program or their achievements in their short time here... but I will not sit here and read about fictional #'s and believe them without proof... ... if this Nunya Business H.S. is a magnet school and is on SC campus why would it not fall under SC enrollment? Until it stands on its own on its own campus to me its just another program that SC offers that specializes in whatever it specializes in.... I also can not find anything on the internet about this Nunya business HS on Summer Creek campus... I have seen it on several other HS campuses but nothing about Humble Summer Creek....
[/quote]

You know I'm rolling on the floor laughing, right?  Nunya Business = None of your business.  Was j/k about that name, but the magnet school does exist.  I'm worried about you coach.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1411776" timestamp="1370618861"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411768#msg1411768 date=1370618576]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411739#msg1411739 date=1370615780]

They played a close game with their running back...wow. Nederland had a serious defense, but seemed to lack offense in a big way.  That brand of football only works around Beaumont  ...those teams provide practice games for Humble ISD.
[/quote]

It seemed to work just fine against 3 teams in the playoffs, including Dayton and the #1 ranked team in the state.  DemDawgs, put down whatever your smoking, its rotting your brain!

[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=111829.msg1411738#msg1411738 date=1370615574]
One thing ned leaves out about the pc win is that pc lost their qb the week before. He also happened to be a d1 caliber qb. I believe pc had to play their rb at qb.
[/quote]

Injuries are part of the game.  We have had more than our share.  And who's to say that our defense wouldn't shut the QB down if he had played??  We had Dawson down 16-0 up until the third quarter.
[/quote]

Dayton ranked #1?  That is a LAUGH.  You mean they WERE ranked #1 and got stomped by the true #1.  It wasn't even a game.  Nederland would have got atleast 50 points hung on them by SC.  Dayton was a very weak team.
[/quote]

Where did he say that Dayton was #1? If you get beat in the second round then you are not the true #1.
If you said that SC's O-line was weak and not that good, how do you think they would do against 4 future college players on Ned's D-Line?
[/quote]

We'd hold them long enough to throw a bomb over their heads and score against your slow DB's.  Only need a few seconds.  Ask the rest of 19A.

[quote name="AthleticSupporter - Jock" post="1411767" timestamp="1370618554"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=111829.msg1411730#msg1411730 date=1370614603]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411692#msg1411692 date=1370608136]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=111829.msg1411663#msg1411663 date=1370575915]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411643#msg1411643 date=1370572430]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111829.msg1411619#msg1411619 date=1370567036]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411618#msg1411618 date=1370566716]
2008. Donovonn Young.
[/quote] So thats why you so envious of Katy, wasnt he at Humble before he transferred? Makes sense now.  ::)
[/quote]Donovan Young wouldn't have played at North Shore. They had Tracy Woods and Tim Cornett who went to Miami(OH) and UNLV. Cornett was the backup at North Shore and started as a true freshman at UNLV.
[/quote]

Yes he would of.  D. Young could of started for what ever school he wanted to.  He was a freak of nature.  When he showed up at Humble as a freshman he was 5'11 190 lbs.  When he left katy he was 6'0 215lbs and ran 4.6.    That kid could ball.
[/quote][b]What??? 6' 215 and 4.6. There's 50 kids like that walking down Wallisville right now[/b].Cornett was 6' 190 and 4.4 and was the backup. T.Woods was the 200+ pound banger so no, Young wouldn't have gotten on the field much at all. We're talking about a kid who's second best offer was North Texas after rushing for 2000 yards. I guess you think Aundre Dean could play too. Adam Taylor is another back who won't do much in college. Don't think because these guys put up a bunch of yards behind offensive lines where they don't get touched until they're six yards down the field that they're big time backs. There's not a player on Katy's roster who could've started at North Shore this year besides Matt Dimon and a big guard they had.
[/quote]

No theres not. 

This is a stupid argument.  you aren't going to submit to reason, instead you will side with ridiculous assumptions based on outcomes that encompass far more then just how tall and fast someone is.      Theirs more to a d1 prospect and recruiting then his raw ability.    DY  experienced "issues"  during his recruitment.  [b] I can tell you in absolute confidence[/b], everyone knocked on his front door.  In the world of recruiting though, coaches scare easy.... The lack of offers was not his fault directly, lets just put it that way.
[/quote]

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you are posting slander about a kid's family on this site, or that you say something as stupid as "can tell you in absolute confidence" right before you post on a public forum.  SMH
[/quote]Donovan Young didn't get the offers because he's Micah Mosley and Aundre Dean. Very limited in what you can do with him. You can make all excuses for him you want. I know kids who have done jail time and still gotten D1 scholarships. He was only good enough to get the 1 BCS offer he got and that's just what that was, had he not gone to Katy and rushed for all those yards he probably a two stars back and goes to North Texas.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1411774" timestamp="1370618738"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411724#msg1411724 date=1370614138]
[/quote]

[/quote]Riding a state championship? They won almost 80 district games in a row at one point. Is Greg Hogan playing over Alabama signee Deandrew White who was 4.3 all day in high school? Larry McDuffie was the other receiver and went to Houston. Hogan probably does rotate in but Dakota wouldn't start over Whitley who plays the same position he does at NS. Handful? Come on man, you have one for sure in Sharp and Peterson probably wouldn't start either unless he played center because both guards and tackles NS has now will play D1. Torrey Johnson is decent but he's probably the third receiver on NS's roster. As talented as you may believe SC is NS [b]would put 50 [/b]on you on an off day and you would score less than you did on Georgetown. It has yet to be proven that the SC kids aren't just system kids like Lake Travis or Katy.
[/quote]

Just to step into this one little discussion....SC doesn't have the lineman to compete in 5a right now....they never had big, good, solid lineman, so yes NS would dominate us in the trenches for sure. As far as some of our skill players, they can play on any team in the state of Texas! No system kids !

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1411782" timestamp="1370619577"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411774#msg1411774 date=1370618738]
[/quote]

[/quote]Riding a state championship? They won almost 80 district games in a row at one point. Is Greg Hogan playing over Alabama signee Deandrew White who was 4.3 all day in high school? Larry McDuffie was the other receiver and went to Houston. Hogan probably does rotate in but Dakota wouldn't start over Whitley who plays the same position he does at NS. Handful? Come on man, you have one for sure in Sharp and Peterson probably wouldn't start either unless he played center because both guards and tackles NS has now will play D1. Torrey Johnson is decent but he's probably the third receiver on NS's roster. As talented as you may believe SC is NS [b]would put 50 [/b]on you on an off day and you would score less than you did on Georgetown. It has yet to be proven that the SC kids aren't just system kids like Lake Travis or Katy.
[/quote]

Just to step into this one little discussion....SC doesn't have the lineman to compete in 5a right now....they never had big, good, solid lineman, so yes NS would dominate us in the trenches for sure. As far as some of our skill players, they can play on any team in the state of Texas! No system kids !
[/quote]

AGREE!  Its pure talent and ability.  We need to start recruiting lineman from Katy in exchange for our skill players.  Only fair.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411780" timestamp="1370619434"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=111829.msg1411776#msg1411776 date=1370618861]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411768#msg1411768 date=1370618576]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We'd hold them long enough to throw a bomb over their heads and score against your slow DB's.  Only need a few seconds.  Ask the rest of 19A.
[/quote]

Rest of your district wasn't as physical as Ned was. SC would have a hard time just getting off the line.
Ask Crosby, Dayton, and Vidor how easy it was to block them "long enough"

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411778" timestamp="1370619183"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

NS and other 5A schools have the ability to whoop up on SC because of the lack of beef on the lines.  We'll get killed in the trenches.  That aside, we see NS in the off season.  Those guys have a few stand outs and the rest are all mouth.  If they had more players, they'd run Katy off the field ...AS THEY SHOULD.  We  have 4.3 and 4.4 guys at every skill position ...starting with our 200m champion QB.  Our lineman run 4.6's.
[/quote]Wipe off your screen so you can read this then. Georgetown won 3 games in two years in 5a and beat y'all soundly last year. Take the number of good athletes you have and double it. Could you beat that team? Georgetown couldn't make the playoffs in 5a and beat y'all, I don't know the last time NS didn't make the playoffs and most of the time they're three rounds deep in D1.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1411787" timestamp="1370620039"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411780#msg1411780 date=1370619434]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rest of your district wasn't as physical as Ned was. SC would have a hard time just getting off the line.
[/quote]

Here's the thing ...all the schools you mentioned have one thing in common.  They got 50+ hung on them by SC.  They sure didn't do a good job of holding SC either.  Just sayin.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1411788" timestamp="1370620086"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411778#msg1411778 date=1370619183]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Wipe off your screen so you can read this then. Georgetown won 3 games in two years in 5a and beat y'all soundly last year. Take the number of good athletes you have and double it. Could you beat that team? Georgetown couldn't make the playoffs in 5a and beat y'all, I don't know the last time NS didn't make the playoffs and most of the time they're three rounds deep in D1.
[/quote]

Finally we agree on something.  Look no further than the O & D lines.  Gtown loses that game if SC had a comparable line.  Our skill players didn't lose that game ...they kept us in it.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411789" timestamp="1370620139"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=111829.msg1411787#msg1411787 date=1370620039]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411780#msg1411780 date=1370619434]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here's the thing ...all the schools you mentioned have one thing in common.  [b]They got 50+ hung on them by SC[/b].  They sure didn't do a good job of holding SC either.  Just sayin.
[/quote]There's only one of those teams y'all hung 50 on and wasn't the ones in our district.

Here's the thing ...all the schools you mentioned have one thing in common.  [b]They got 50+ hung on them by SC[/b].  They sure didn't do a good job of holding SC either.  Just sayin.
[/quote]There's only one of those teams y'all hung 50 on and wasn't the ones in our district.
[/quote]

Really ...okay I'll spot you the few points we were shy of 50.

SC 4[b]9[/b] - Crosby 21 (all scored in the 1st half)

SC 45 - Dayton 7

SC [b]5[/b]1 - Vidor 27

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411791" timestamp="1370620227"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411788#msg1411788 date=1370620086]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411778#msg1411778 date=1370619183]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Finally we agree on something.  [b]Look no further than the O & D lines.  Gtown loses that game if SC had a comparable line[/b].  Our skill players didn't lose that game ...they kept us in it.
[/quote]If y'all had a comparable line? Why wouldn't you, y'all have more kids. SC plays the game from the outside in which is why y'alls linemen are soft. We haven't had a good pass heavy team in the district I can rember but the second time around will be a lot harder. And for all the talent you speak of at SC why has Crosby had more D1 recruits the past couple of years? Our kids can play in any system, the jury is still out on y'alls. 

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1411797" timestamp="1370620762"]
[quote]

AGREE!  Its pure talent and ability.  [b]We need to start recruiting lineman from Katy[/b] in exchange for our skill players.  Only fair.
[/quote]

No one from Katy wants to play at Summer Creek....trust me.
[/quote]

LOL... even I'm not that much of a homer.  Katy record speaks for itself.  My only jab is they sure do pop up with kids at the RB.  Like their most recent transfer from Humble.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411796" timestamp="1370620742"]
[/quote]

SC 4[b]9[/b] - Crosby 21 (all scored in the 1st half)

SC 45 - Dayton 7

SC [b]5[/b]1 - Vidor 27
[/quote]
Almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades kid.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411796" timestamp="1370620742"]
[/quote]

[b]SC 4[b]9[/b] - Crosby 21 (all scored in the 1st half)[/b]
SC 45 - Dayton 7

SC [b]5[/b]1 - Vidor 27

[/quote]Scored all of what in the first half? Did you even come to the game? I'm fixing to put you in the category with Bedelmon.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1411798" timestamp="1370620925"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411791#msg1411791 date=1370620227]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Finally we agree on something.  [b]Look no further than the O & D lines.  Gtown loses that game if SC had a comparable line[/b].  Our skill players didn't lose that game ...they kept us in it.
[/quote]If y'all had a comparable line? Why wouldn't you, y'all have more kids. SC plays the game from the outside in which is why y'alls linemen are soft. We haven't had a good pass heavy team in the district I can rember but the second time around will be a lot harder. And for all the talent you speak of at SC why has Crosby had more D1 recruits the past couple of years? Our kids can play in any system, the jury is still out on y'alls.
[/quote]

I agree.  Not sure why we can't find lineman in the 1,400 kids in our school.  The knock on Humble and Northshore is we consistantly have stand out RB's and Receivers ...but suffer on the line.  On that list you sent (need to look again) ...how many of those kids were O lineman?  Crosby and Dayton were the baddest boys on the block until last year.  Some perspective came out of Humble ISD.

Just for you cougar

Scoring summary of the SC and crosby game.

Scoring summary
CRO -- Justin Walter 34-yard pass from Aston Walter (Juan Ochoa kick), 9:21, 1st.
HSC -- Jordan Braden 14-yard run (Jorge Trujillo kick), 11:53, 2nd.
HSC -- KeeVon Aldrige 5-yard run (Jorge Trujillo kick), 9:49, 2nd.
CRO -- Aston Walter 1-yard run (Juan Ochoa kick), 7:58, 2nd.
HSC -- KeeVon Aldrige 69-yard pass from Aaron Sharp (Jorge Trujillo kick), 1:50, 2nd.
HSC -- Nick Davis 4-yard pass from Aaron Sharp (Jorge Trujillo kick), 4:29, 3rd.
HSC -- Gregory Hogan 51-yard pass from Aaron Sharp (Jorge Trujillo kick), 2:54, 3rd.
[b]CRO -- Justin Walter 25-yard pass from Aston Walter (Juan Ochoa kick), 11:38, 4th.[/b]
HSC -- Gregory Hogan 15-yard pass from Aaron Sharp (Jorge Trujillo kick), 10:07, 4th.
HSC -- KeeVon Aldrige 3-yard run (Jorge Trujillo kick), 3:26, 4th.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1411804" timestamp="1370621099"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411796#msg1411796 date=1370620742]
[/quote]

[b]SC 4[b]9[/b] - Crosby 21 (all scored in the 1st half)[/b]
SC 45 - Dayton 7

SC [b]5[/b]1 - Vidor 27

[/quote]Scored all of what in the first half? Did you even come to the game? [b]I'm fixing to put you in the category with Bedelmon.[/b]
[/quote]
IMO he's worse than bedelmon. Atleast bedelmon knows when to shut up. Sometimes...

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1411805" timestamp="1370621152"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111829.msg1411798#msg1411798 date=1370620925]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=111829.msg1411791#msg1411791 date=1370620227]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree.  Not sure why we can't find lineman in the 1,400 kids in our school.  The knock on Humble and Northshore is we consistantly have stand out RB's and Receivers ...but suffer on the line.  On that list you sent (need to look again) ...[b]how many of those kids were O lineman?[/b]  Crosby and Dayton were the baddest boys on the block until last year.  Some perspective came out of Humble ISD.
[/quote]OK you're in there with Bedelmon now. North Shore is O-Line high. There's not a school in the start who're produced the linemen NS has over the last 5 years or so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder