Jump to content

NHSBulldogFan

Members
  • Posts

    2,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by NHSBulldogFan

  1. This one is coming down to a last second fg too
  2. They're influencing the game IMO
  3. Momentum has shifted to China Spring
  4. Carthage makes everyone look bad at state....and I mean EVERYONE
  5. Carthage is just a whole different team at the state championship game...didn't even matter that they barely beat Glen Rose
  6. Carthage is just that good they're making Wimberley look really bad
  7. Made it to AT&T traffic was really good...I'm surprised that I've seen only one PN-G fan so far (that'll change later)
  8. Ran out of likes that was outstanding
  9. And Franklin wins state on a last second FG
  10. And just like that Brock ties it at 14 with 5:59 left 4th Quarter
  11. I say no he was still fighting for yards and got stripped
  12. Franklin stole the ball😄
  13. After 3 tied at 7 heck of a ballgame
  14. These two are evenly matched
  15. Franklin 7 Brock 0 0:15 left 2nd Quarter
  16. I think Franklin's figured it out...the interior of that defensive line for Brock is stiff
  17. That was one heck of a stiff arm
  18. It's still 0-0 two outstanding defenses so far...I think Brock is playing better so far
  19. That was a long drive for Franklin for 0 points
  20. I don't have an issue with it...the team gets to sleep in their own beds tonight
  21. Interesting note...in every State Championship Port Neches has been in the team that scored first has won it
  22. I would consider Balmorhea west texas they won state in 6-man two years ago
  23. Nope plus how many times did Refugio turn the ball over?
  24. Who wants to tell Coach Herring that the state championship games at AT&T Stadium aren't going anywhere😄
×
×
  • Create New...