Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. +1 like i stated If your from Beaumont you know Arthur Louis and how he reacts with the community. Hell I’m sure if he ran for mayor he’ll get a good chunk of the votes and maybe even win. He’s probably had a hand in coaching Or teaching all the kids Born in the late 70’s, 80’s, and early 90’s. He may not have the resume but like I said he will get the kids to come out and as of right now that’s what the school needs. For kids to start back coming out and getting off the streets . To many good athletes on the north and south side of Beaumont not being productive. Good luck to the Timberwolves I’ll be in Attendance against A good Prius Team
  2. From what I’ve been told they are lady have him.
  3. If you were around when Stowers was at Central, this may be a shocker lol, he was always crying but I guess Stowers toughened him up real quick . Wish him nothing but success
  4. I always liked the Bulldog relays, I might have to attend that weekend if nothing comes up
  5. How long are they post to stay in power ?
  6. Usually I wud be upset but if your from Beaumont , you a know Arthur Louis and know what kinda of person he is. my son played for him and he’s a really good X’s and O’s Guy and a greater man, he was behind that explosive Offense at Westbrook with Stump. What some don’t know is, he got a lot of that talent to Westbrook. Players like Christian Micheals, was finna go to Central before Louis changed his mind. I like the hire i just wanna know who he will put in charge of the defense,..That’s where a lot of his teams lagged
  7. One thing for sure, Louis will get the kids to come out and play for him...He’s always been a guy kids knew. Intrested to see this Coaching staff he puts together
  8. I didn’t see This team beating Lancaster last week but they did, and after taking a closer look at them, this one will be tough I’m going for 409 , but I will say Midlothian can definetly win this game, seen them a few times and they have beat some very good teams,.and lost by 3 to the previous #1team in the Nation (Guyer) Memorial will definetly need that fight in them this weekend. #S0409
  9. If they was gonna do that, they shoulda just chose from Taylor and Nelson from the beginning, smh , At least then we’d know who the HC is and prepping for Spring Ball also did anyone find out if the salaries for both jobs ( United & Westbrook) went up to $100,000?
  10. Wow that is sad, lol ..i understand it but thats not right, with all that being said its a no brainer, Nelson was with Stump at WB an had Ozen one of the top offenses in the area
  11. Really sad to hear what happen to Blain, remebered his dad from UT when i was at OKST....Great man , hate to hear this for him and the family Prayers Up
  12. If Stowers is still in it "which he should be" i can definetly see him landing the job now with all the restrictions BISD has on it, since most of the staff from both schools use to be his assistant coaches while at Central
  13. True, we shot pretty good today, I feel we play up in the big games but down against inferior opponents
  14. Spot on with this one. My only thing is, and plz educate me on my reasoning. Why does it seem like we have no offense and when I say that I mean we run no sets or plays from the looks of it . It just seems like whoever has the ball dribbles the air out of it you know, I feel even if a coach doesn’t have his “guys” he can still work with what he has as far as putting them in place to be successful . I just don’t understand that
  15. Wow is that what’s goin on? I’m currently out the state so I’ve been out of the loop, .BISD as well as Ron Jackson should definitely be ashamed of Themselves if that’s true. They know as well as Jackson that’s not how it works, playing all that (favs crap, I’ma look out for you , buddy, ect) is played out smh exactly why BISD is in the position they’re in now, because of nonsense like this ,
  16. Lol i heard this but thought it was a joke
  17. Yep, thats what i was talking about. The Head coach usually is the one who orders stuff but since there isnt one, nothing has been ordered. My only hope was that they'd just use what they already have Maroon and Yellow practice Jerseys but i guess they wont, hopefully whoever comes has a good summer program
  18. O wow , spring ball is seeming more and more less likely now
  19. I liked Sam Houston going into the season..they have a really good team this year
  20. Yea I meant as incoming kids, sorry I wasn’t specific
  21. i also to seen this, I like how the community is really trying to get behind this school . I really hope it works out, Beaumont has been out of the Picture to long as a Football hotbed
  22. Talked to a friend of mine the other day, and I think ppl forget the talent Ozen has. he showed me two Soph D-Linemen, one was 6’3 340 the other was 6’2, 240.and both could go.. one is actually being looks at already by Baylor. everyone is going off the JV and Freshman teams to determine the new schools future, but forget Ozen played a lot of Underclassman on Varsity as well as Central but not as much i believe whoever gets the job will be inheriting a good group of athletes and players not to mention all the original kids United will get back from Brook due to the zone rules being enforced ..this imo is a very underrated job (as you can tell from the coaching list, at least in my opinion) and I just hope they make the right decision of who takes control
  23. SO I’m guessing this wasn’t who you were referring to cause you said it could effect the BISD job, so who was it?
×
×
  • Create New...