Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. I'm guessing Bevil is the man behind the offense cause if you know Louis you know hes never ran an offense like this and neither has Cesar. We were all fed fools gold them first few games I guess
  2. Wow didnt see that coming. Evadel usually tough
  3. Not that hard to stop a team that runs 1st and 2nd down than tries to pass the ball on 3rd and long...Wolves to predictable
  4. I know it doesn’t matter but did United beat Dickson over the weekend?? Did both teams have there full roster??
  5. Wasn’t he supposed to go to Brook But His dad wanted him to start as a freshman or at least be on varsity?? Apparently Peevy told him no since he had La’Ray and Troy idk if it’s any truth to that 😂😂
  6. Someone posted that its canceled, can anyone confirm??
  7. Idk man something telling me Brook doesnt have the fire power this year but also BU's coaching will find a way to lose this game. ...hmmm I'll have my pick Friday at 11 pm
  8. Just going by what I see. C.E King sure ran well, just saying
  9. TD King, missed XP 21- 20 Brook Yea I see the wolves running game punching Brook in the mouth and wolves Defense allowing some points but not enough to lose
  10. Brook definitely looks lethargic. Idk man I'm starting to lean towards BU next week. Although idk how they looked last night but from what I heard it wasn't to much better lol
  11. Is that due to circumstances at home or Lou just experimenting?.
  12. Hopefully with everything that happen last week it hasn’t affected the wolves mindset...
  13. I’m not gonna say I’m surprised with United 180 change. I just knew it was going to be kind of be difficult the first year for the kids from different parts of town coming together to gel... and the crazy part is some of the best athletes at United aren’t even playing but I’m pretty sure they’re noticing and may be more willing to join the team now that it’s becoming appealing. God job wolves
  14. Kid has had problems I don’t think transferring is his answer but good luck to him. NS still has athletes and imo is still the fav for the District Crown. Just happy to see BU is better.
  15. Don’t they have like a 4 star RB?
  16. Pius still recruits and still has athletes. United doing work. Let’s go wolves
  17. Wow hopefully nothing serious. Blackshire looks like a men amongst boys and could potentially be a 5 star if he can dominate on the 6A level.
  18. Yea I hear you but it wa just a lil preseason prediction
  19. Gary had a great game plan...that offense will wear the best defenses down in the 4th. Congratulations to Katy P.S : I always kinda thought Duncanville will be the team to beat this season
  20. Yea no doubt about that, but you just have to think how many games Rav won or at least kept them in with his playmaking, an think can Troy do that, not to mention the WR talent lost from last year and with Holland being hurt it’s going to make it that much harder. But your def right Troy is the better passer but a mile, but that playmaking is going to be missed and I could see it last night as well as last week
  21. I was gonna say this last week after going to the inter squad scrimmage, but WB will miss L’Raven playmaking ability. Don’t get me wrong Troy is solid and has a good arm but Idk is like last night I went looking for something and I just didn’t see it. Hopefully the bruins make me eat my words. Hoping for a great season
  22. Yea they’ll miss Holland, the RB last night wasn’t bad, but just seems like he didn’t have that extra gear to break the big one. Should still be good though
  23. Sorry should have been more specific, I was talking about Beaumont, not SETX as a whole, and for a while there it was an uptake in the pop. census but your most likely right, the school district has a big time effect on people moving in and unfortunately BISD isn’t doing to hot as of late, so while Beaumont won’t lose to much due to the industry it will definitely get left in the rear by those areas you mentioned (New Caney, Porter, etc) Houston as a whole is starting to expand from East to West, should be the 3rd largest city very soon.
  24. I wouldn’t say this area isn’t growing, cause in fact it is, just not as fast as the other metros in Texas. But with the plants booming this area will always grow just probably at a slower rate than Austin, Houston, DFW.
  25. So sad. You hate to hear anything like this... although i I didn’t like the coaching, off the field he was one of the best ppl you’d ever meet, sorry to hear this for his wife and kids
×
×
  • Create New...