Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. Orangefield 12 Coldspring 0 Orangefield advances
  2. Orangefield 5 advances Central Heights 0
  3. That’s funny! He’ll tell you that himself.
  4. I talked to Smalley earlier today, he said he went back and looked at the Jr High numbers and he thinks Orangefield will stay 3A next realignment.
  5. I think they graduate 3 starters and a couple of others that contributed off the bench. They have a good core coming back. They’ll still be competitive. They have a good chance of staying 3A if the UIL continues to raise the bottom number for 4A. The last realignment included the senior class that graduated last year and I think it was the largest class to ever graduate from Orangefield. I don’t think any of the current classes are that size but I’m not 100% sure about that.
  6. Congrats coach and good luck. You’ll be missed.
  7. Orangefield 17 Kountze 2
  8. Orangefield 10 Warren 0
  9. Game was called after 3. It was 13-0 in the top of the 1st before EC got an out.
  10. No Cameron Dischler from Orangefield!
  11. Will there be a broadcast of this game?
  12. Final Shepherd. 40 Orangefield. 82
  13. I know Lamar and ETBU, not sure of what others.
  14. He now holds the single season and career rushing records at Orangefield.
  15. Let’s go Tigers!
  16. Good luck Panthers! Pulling for you guys.
  17. Congrats Pirates
  18. Congrats Panthers! Keep it going!
×
×
  • Create New...