Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. I know right !!!
  2. I agree bro just people don't won't to see west orange win just it
  3. I said the same thing but let's hope it no an early knock out
  4. Belleville takes this one easy
  5. I don't think it's going to be that high scoring like I'm thinking silsbee by 14 lamarque is not going be a push they do have something they want to prove the last time they went to playoffs when we beat them in 2014 Good luck tigers but y'all need to watch them they can be sneaky at times
  6. I agree but I think it's just not their year doe
  7. I think they was still going win Gilmer just a little to much for the Hawks
  8. WOW Gilmer is district champs they have beaten Pleasant Grove 31 to 28
  9. WOW Gilmer is district champs they have beaten Pleasant Grove 31 to 21
  10. Well it's a done deal wos faces Sweeney Friday 730 Mustangs by 42
  11. Hell no that's not going to bub get ur head out the clouds
  12. Hull-Dasitta is a pretty good team they might make to the 2rd of the playoffs
  13. Sealy belleville won't be a match for orangefield as they proven for the past 2 playoffs year
  14. I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to go with United in this one they have a point to prove and I'm think they going to United 27 Titans 21
  15. Mustangs by 54
  16. I went to the rice bowl get game all of west orange Stark games and mid county madness
  17. I heard that to but we going to run all over there defense
  18. WOS 99 BYE 0 Lol again a little joker so just go along with it
  19. I think they is this defense reminds me of 2012 and 2015 defense
  20. Lol none buddy you know that's not going happen
×
×
  • Create New...