Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. And there immune systems are far superior now. Healthy children.
  2. Not as evil as “ murdering babies”
  3. Give me examples of this dictatorship.
  4. Is this comedy hour
  5. Go back to when sports was there 2 Nd job.....
  6. Liking kids
  7. They do have some things in common
  8. Actually you are right. Sitting on my porch out in the woods listening to God s creation.
  9. I find it funny the nba protest /boycott for this rapist. he got what he deserved.
  10. As do I. The more and more in talks with those groups that I ve been apart of ...I see your believe to Be reality
  11. They re the true “woke” ones
  12. To me they re domestic terrorist and IMO is worse Than terrorist abroad....so if I was lawmaker.....firing squad for all of them.
  13. The pope hands aren’t clean either
  14. Keep killing those babies
  15. Kinda like “ if you vote Trump your a racist“ One of the favorites from the libs
  16. Cricket’s are starting to sing
  17. Amen amen amen
  18. Those that believe Trump is a con job are the ones that have been conned.
  19. There is only one book to be concerned about
  20. They re too scared to even do a “ride along”. They know nothing of what law enforcement deals with day to day.
  21. 🤦‍♂️
  22. I don’t carry local channels. So I watch it on c span. Afterwords people call in to comment it on it. Democrats republicans and independents all call in and it s very interesting to hear what people say....I almost find that as intriguing. Majority of dems that call in are switching over and they re main reason “I don’t recognize my party anymore”. Small % of the dems that call in are either for Biden Harris or not gonna vote. Most of the independent s said they will be voting Trump. also they re are no interruptions...like cnn does. If you watch it on cnn the cut out of the RNC so their panel of people can analyze and therefor viewers are missing speeches.
  23. Prayers Going up for ya and everyone else
×
×
  • Create New...