-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
hell I myself didn't know this. Bet that was a fun ride for them
-
if that does happen I hope it is on Saturday night so I can go watch it should be a good game. I looked at our schedule, they have got our bye scheduled different than they have in the past, don't like changing up the schedules like that lol
-
think someone is pulling our legs lol
-
This could be a bad year for PNG unfortunately I don't know what kind of depth we have at any position to be honest, The QB position we have two both young and really unproven although I hear good things about both of them. RB heard we are down to back up and a list of who might can get the job done. The offense and defensive lines are both suspect, think we are good at the WR position although we lost some really good talent due to graduation. Haven't heard about the secondary pretty sure we are young at that position too , Lejune and Robinson will need a lot of help. Kicker is in question don't have any info on him at all I'm sure we will see a lot of directional pooch kicking as we have seen the last 8 years or so. With this assumption I'm really not sure if we can even rap up a #4 spot at best. Just my opinion as we have a lot of unanswered questions this year. I guess the spotlight will be on Johnson, can he come out on the field as a sophomore and be the field general that we need him to be, and somewheres amongst this team find a RB that can move the chains when called upon. Can honestly say I think we will need some players going both ways at some point in time.
-
I was under the impression also that Mayfield was the starter? What is this rumor that he is no longer on the team?
-
im glad you are optimistic, I myself and just curious to see how the season folds out.
-
I will be the one to say you hit the nail on the head, since Brandon Faircloth arrived, after that first year, we haven't had that much success at defense, and its downright discouraging that he plays his best players on offense and leaves little attention to the defense. I think players that are capable of going both ways should. Just my opinion though.
-
yes you are right we couldn't stop the running game of Angleton. But you cant judge one teams matchup on how you did against them vs how bad we did against them. Ned gave yall all you wanted last year and Crosby was able to pull away late in the 4th qt. Ned beat us with a last minute fieldgoal. Just goes to show some teams match up differently than others. You are right though our defense is very suspect and has been for years. Our coaching concentrates on offense and the defense is left hanging in the wings. We cant outscore everyone, and into the second round you are usually facing a team that is going to the big show year in and year out. No brainer there.
-
brutal for us lol, a lot of inexperience on both sides of the ball, don't know much about size, but it seams every year we get smaller and smaller.
-
sorry man been extremely busy, took a new job in Baytown been working my tail off, if you want to see results you have to put in the time and effort. Man I don't know about this year, we are feeling in key positions, will be young, just hope that they are hungry!
-
PN-G's Anthony Anniboli injured in automobile accident.
biaplayer replied to CAL2TEX's topic in High School Football
glad to hear he will be ok, looking at photo you would have to wonder how he made it. God is good -
well according to his post that is what he was basing It off of was last years team
-
I'm sorry but for a team with so much talent, didn't yall exit the second round of playoffs last year just as NED and PNG did? You can brag about all the talent you want, but it doesn't come down to who has the most D1 recruits, comes down to team football with no mistakes and execution on both sides of the ball along with coaching! smh
-
and they did beat the mutts two years in a row after receiving a thrashing from everyone else. You are right anything can happen on Friday nights
-
hoping for the best, who is stepping up to fill his shoes?
-
Ty Dennis turn heads wit 4.35 Friday at TCU camp
biaplayer replied to kennelsdennis's topic in High School Football
before my time, was my basketball coach my junior year lucky me, heard he could go with the best of them lol -
Nederland Bulldogs - Running Back!!
biaplayer replied to James Mosley's topic in High School Football
not sensitive at all James lol just you bragging about gashing our defense. Some reason our coach can put a good offense out there but when it comes to defense well it is what it is. Coming into this season I feel like it will be one of our worst teams in years. Young QB, shoes to fill at RB and WO will make for a long season. -
heard he was out for the year torn acl, don't know if it is true or not.
-
Png WR Keynel McZeal verbally commits to…….
biaplayer replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
you are exactly right. Kid has so much potential that it isn't even funny. Sad thing is he drops more than he catches. Hopefully he will get it together and became the force that he should be. Congrats on the verbal but lets just focus on two hands on the ball, and not letting it hit your chest! One catch at a time. -
Ty Dennis turn heads wit 4.35 Friday at TCU camp
biaplayer replied to kennelsdennis's topic in High School Football
you can send him to PNG we haven't had speed like that in like never lol -
totally uncalled for, wow but for no pads it was a hell of a lick. Glad the young man is ok.
-
I heard from one of the coaches, no names mentioned that our offensive line and defensive line will be and I quote " BRUTAL". Johnson has time to develop for sure, Faircloth is good at coaching up some good QBs for sure. I always worry about the defense, last year they looked improved till we got squashed by Angleton. I expect us to make Playoffs but don't know if it will be in the cards. But with that being said cant wait to be in the stands, win or lose always fun talking smack! What is the word on the other QB Boast, heard he wasn't half bad himself, know one thing for sure, if he is half the athlete his father was it could make for some damn good football.
-
man I wish I could be there to listen to these fools plead their case to the UIL, I would probably get kicked out, smh. Plum ridiculous. Can some one post the miracle play again for Soulja1 love listening to him when he gets a bad taste in his mouth lol
-
PNG losing Morse is hard to swallow, not really sure how this season will turn out, hate seeing WOS off the schedule, the last couple of years have been really good games, no offense to Silsbee, but WOS is in a league of their own. At least we don't have to go to Lufkin this year. Hoping defense can get it together, don't know if offense can carry all the weight as they usually do.
-
This is the most stupid thing I've read on this board in a while. What does soccer have to do with Football, give me a freakin break. I sit with Beaumont fans all the time, talk to some 2 to 3 times a week once football starts. This is rediculous, someone give the Beaumont school district some chuc chuc passifiers to suck on. Unbelievable