-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
I wondered who that fella was I had never seen him up there with your pops before.
-
yep myself and Stattrax made every game, including scrimmage at Dayton where their coach had their offensive line jump on Golke after ever play which resulted in Golke slamming one of the players and the fight was on. Needless to say the scrimmage was cancelled and the rest went down in the record books.
-
I hear ya, Its all good . I just don't put no stock into rankings, its meaningless, hell in 99-00 we played NED who was 9-0 ranked #9 in the state at the rez and whooped em 31-8 with us being 8-1 only losing to WOS. Whipped Lamarque who was also ranked 22-8 Beat a Shertz Clemmons top 5 ranked team in the semis. Then out of nowhere all of a sudden they wanna rank PNG, whatever I liked whipping everyone unranked and unknown, something about that that just makes it feel better.
-
Bells QB sets state record
biaplayer replied to Makemineaconvertible's topic in High School Football
yup in Aldine at that!!! the next week WOS whooped someone 84-0 so it wasn't quite so bad lol -
would be a damn good match up, normally always is with the exception of the twins tearing us up a few years back, but in reply Lee and Livingston are in the same classification as LCM and Jasper are smaller. Regardless Crosby lights up the scoreboard at will also.
-
who cares about rankings, just keep winning every Friday and make a good run in playoffs, Rankings don't make or break you.
-
About last night.....Hanging with Bigbro
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
you can leave those ugly shoes at home. I still cant believe you wore them smh . I don't think you will be selling the ndns short the rest of the way thru district. -
About last night.....Hanging with Bigbro
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
yup ole STattrax was looking like a bowling ball being polished with everyone rubbing him on the head lol. He had no faith at halftime, all I can say was I was right, he should have listened to me in the first place lol -
what happened to coming watch vidor? you change your mind?
-
man where is all the NED faithful at. I haven't really seen much movement out of them since they said we would lose to PAM and couldn't score 35 points. I was surprised that they fell short against Central. Curious to see how they rebound this week.
-
yes I wanna hear this explanation also. The first half was exceptional, the second half was ALL PNG!
-
yes we will, you gonna come watch the game with me?
-
our defense is down because we have a pro offensive coach who puts the studs on offense and uses the law of supply and demand for the defense. Basically the defense is just thrown together with the players left after the offense is stacked.
-
yup considering Crosby played Jasper And LCM to pad them stats lol. They are putting up points every game
-
Really, I wish someone would post yac yards for Riggs I would love to see what they amounted too. lol Robert im not gonna throw you out in front of the bus, but man I cant believe you would actually think that .lol
-
Bells QB sets state record
biaplayer replied to Makemineaconvertible's topic in High School Football
lol that is crazy lol. hey you play for 48 mins, I say don't call off the dogs till the whistle blows. We once got strummed to the tune of 75-0, it was my senior year and at the halftime whistle it was 35-0. We couldn't do nothing right they couldn't do nothing wrong lol. Long trip back home. -
lol well when we do touch the ball we will score how about that lol. I don't want any rain for Friday, I want to see a good dry football field lol. May the best team win.
-
Quirante on Riggs, you better dial up 911 because he wont be able to contain him. Riggs is a monster. If Matthews doesn't put two on Riggs it will be a scoreboard malfunction because PNG will Blow the bulbs out lol. PNGs receiving staff this year hasn't missed a step from last year, although against PAM the first two possessions they couldn't catch the ball. Besides that they have been money! I like the matchup of our offense against your defense. I am curious to see how PNG tries to stop Vidors offense. A run heavy offense like theirs eats up the clock as they move the ball. I expect the game to go by fast. Not gonna predict the score but im sure both teams will find the endzone frequently .
-
btw my daughter lives in Vidor so I have to be careful not to ruffle any feelings lol.
-
I just posted yawn as smack lol its all good buddy lol I try to keep it vanilla when it comes to Vidor, I once had a vidor coach contact me thru pm and wanted to know how big an ole boy I was and precede to threaten to whoop me. But surprisingly Coach Mathews pmed me as well which caught me off guard but showed how classy he truly is . So I just keep it simple, I don't wanna get beat up in the stands wouldn't be good for a guy with my reputation, I can only imagine what people would say lol (Stattraxx) lol what you think?
-
I will go out on a limb and promise you that there is no way in hell Mathews isn't gonna have double coverage on Riggs at all times. He goes man coverage PNG will score everytime they get the ball, there is no one on vidor gonna go man for man with Riggs period. But it isn't just Riggs, you have Stansbury and Hughes and #9 to deal with as wideouts also. Vidor might be tough against the run I don't know, haven't seen em play, but they haven't faced the NDNs yet either and im willing to bet we hang 40 or more points on them. I just like our matchups against theirs, I think it will be a damn good game. If Vidor could come out like they did last year and answer every score for us with one of their own like last year and do it for two halves then yes it would be a whale of a game, but for now I will just stick with my yawn.
-
yawn
-
I hear ya man. 10 years ago I was the worst person imaginable when it came to comments and not thinking what I had to say and how it came out and who it offended. I have been humbled since becoming a parent and having to learn to reframe from my old habits. I didn't make the comment about head in the sand, but you know there will always be the pro faircloth pro Burnette drama, there is always something drama with booster club yada yada yada. Im happy with faircloth, he has done wonders with the offense, I love 50 burgers every week of course. But with that being said I would like to see something on the defensive side. I don't know the Defensive coordinator but I do see trouble on that side of the ball. Yes you are right we wont win state this year, but that doesn't make an excuse not to try to win state! I myself wanna see the third round and get another shot at college station myself. Anything can happen under Friday night lights. Its all good with me
-
lol man rankings don't mean squat. The Kids did play with a lot of heart this past week, not to mention Hines makes everyone look silly making it look easy, especially us. I don't expect them to make every play, but I do expect them to wrap up when they do make contact. I just want them to make a few stops, get the offense back on the field and let RJ do what he needs to do to get Riggs the ball and Hughes and Stansbury and also #9. I do understand that they are just kids, 80% are sophomores so they are learning as they go. I don't see it as bashing the coaches, just see it as fans talking on a message board that are burnt up with their high school team that they watch year in and year out. Im not a coach don't claim to be, but I have an opinion and have the right to express it. Evidently some of us on here like to argue football with others at work and other places for bragging rights etc. To each his own I guess.
-
I don't know about any no fly zone, RJ will deliver thru the air, im sure he will start running more now that PAM is out the way, As no one in district can put on as much pressure as their front 7. Either way I will be expecting a exciting game from the Jags, but first we have to deal with Vidor. Not taking anyone likely