dj
Members-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by dj
-
he can play. U know the funny thing is I don't hear no one calling for foster job right now. Even against w.o I didn't understand some of the play calling. I said it from the start that kid was the problem!! We have alot of bad play calling in our area.BC fought but better team won.
-
Jasper has a gud team. I can understand why they don't open the playbook up some. I've seen them play 3 times this yr. And they really could have been working alot more on there passing game and other plays to keep a team from concentrating on limerick so much. The penalties really hurt them.u can't do those things against Carthage.and the game swung when it was 7-7. And Jasper drove all the down field and didn't score.and then Carthage had that long drive on them. I dont think they recovered after that.
-
Wosgrad it was kinda coming. Glad to hear w.o got on them early. Man, I kinda hate i we drove that for to jasper tonite. I was hoping for a better game. But I tell y what talkin to some of those fans from Carthage they know them and w.o on a collision course.
-
He was joking I hope. He probably was thinking with his heart.
-
If u think they were huge. Then u haven't seen Carthage yet !!
-
Let me help u. Double #6.he is the favorite target.he has scored in every game this yr.u will have to bring a blitz to get the ball out of pop's hand.and it also help with the running game.orangefield has to do everything possible to stay out of 3rd and long.and not give w.o a short field.bcz they do have a really gud kicker.and for gods sake block #9,#42#44. They're making a living in the opposition backfield.u might get away with one playaction pass. But make sure its at #14 and not #5. #5 is there best corner and he can run.
-
Thats not fair !! AggiesAreWe someone is hoping and its nothing wrong with that lol.
-
Well i hate to tell you. It want be close.coach smalley has done a great job with those kids.problem is w.o strength is there LBS and ur not gonna make a living running at them. Hopefully they can throw some. W.o scores in bunches. So they really will have to go for it alot on 4th down. Just to get that first down.
-
i disagree with that one !! Ik how gud Carthage is. I've seen them up close. And they are as gud as advertised.but every team has a weakness. And i will assure u them 350 plus lineman don't like to move outside of 5yrds. Wo quickness will give them problems.and not only that. 6,4 19 will be a handful going quick on them. And spreading them out bcz that dine is so deep.aloy of teams they played has hurt themselves with T/O. Which alot fail to mention.w.o lbs are as gud as advertised too !! So it will be a gud one.
-
I hate doing this time that the negative stuff comes out !! With everything that took place lastnite. Neither team rep either school well lastnite.all the personal fouls.ik the refs were trigger happy.but both teams needs to realize its not beating setx teams.its abt trying to get to state title.bcz of how the yr has gone so far.u have to be mentally tough.and lastnite I didn't see it. Me personally with everything thats going in the world.the one distraction we have football.kinda bothers me.with all the tick for tack.
-
Yep. But cooler heads will prevail. U have to keep ur composure in a game like this.but I can't understand.if anyone has seen w.o play.there strength is thereLBs. So why do they put this team in bad positions like this.
-
Ur absolutely right. I said it a few weeks ago. Yall have to work on ur passing game even more.if u have chance against them in a few weeks.and ill be up there to see it too. They are so deep on that defensive line is what worries me. They're bigger than yall up front. But I like what barbay is doing with those kids.and ill be pulling for yall.im 409 to the fullest.
-
Jasper by at least 21pts. #34, and #4 are Ballin.
-
ST413 those kids will respond. As long as they don't turn the ball over.and don't blow coverage like they did against PG. And what has been the biggest difference in the 2 teams.is the better running team has won the game. The only difference this year is pop has grew up some and he is throwing the ball better. They might wanna cheat a lil bit an give help on which ever side #6 lines up on.he has scored in every game.he can play.lol, and to help out. Any bootleg action the ball is going to either #4or #19. In the flat !!
-
L-train Carthage is damn gud fr fr!! But if those 3 sophomores lineman continue to get better.dont be surprised that they give them all they handle.w.o speed on defense will give them some problems.but Carthage is so deep on that defense it gets overlooked. And that was worries me if w.o plays them.but if pop gets time #6 Jalen Thompson will give them problems.
-
Sorry L-trian more experienced and better defensive team.lol I hate to say this but foster had gotten the better of pop the last 2 yrs. And not to mention Silsbee secondary was way better than any receiver w.o had on there team the last couple years.i can really assure u #6, #4,# 19 are as gud as advertised.the only team that has stopped them this yr has been themselves. This is one of the deepest team they have had in abt 4yrs. I will assure this week they want show up thinking that they're world beaters like they have the last few weeks.trust me know Silsbee has handed to them the last couple years.
-
Like at it this way. Jasper will be in better shape than most teams. Bcz they have played more games.and I think it help with there cohesiveness on offense for the long run.
-
I knew. He eventually brought toby foreman on board after that.
-
Port Neches-Groves 40 Beaumont United 37/FINAL
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
its abt time u tell me what I need to hear.ill be at there next home game.and then ill follow that by catching titans game. Man PAM is rolling. Great job fellas.. -
Port Neches-Groves 40 Beaumont United 37/FINAL
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Great effort BU.the kid bost is a gamer.gud win PNG!!its all abt getting better each week. -
Was that him in there ?? Ik its hard for most teams going through this kind of year.but if that was him. Leave in there. Silsbee will get a ball to bounce there way late in the year.and they will look like a different team come playoffs. Its worked the last 2 yrs.there defense isn't bad at all.just continue to work on ur run game and playing sound defense and everything else will start to work itself out.
-
Ima say my opinion and that's it. Ik foster had a few bad plays. But its a team game.even in PG game special teams and the miss assignments on defense really was the determining factor.i truly believe given him time as the season moves on i truly believe he could've gotten better. And the end of the day he still took u to semifinals.now u throw the sophomore in there.who is struggling too. And now with ur offense in disarray.and getting ready to play wo. Unless arline is able to go at RB. And the other rbs contribute some.theyre gonna get blew out at 🏡.asking too much out ur defense.
-
Please tell me u saw what I saw !! I've seen them play.and they rotate that dline like its nothing. Deep.
-
It will. They have to break this lack of concentration. They can move it with ease.