Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. OC is more afraid of le Vega than the kids are!! He refuses to throw the ball. The kids missed a bunch of tackles and the penalties doesn't help.the kid off the edge keeps blocking the extra points bcz, the ball is getting back there too slow. If they don't adjust we're going home.we have to throw the ball on 1st down. I mean he want even try it !!
  2. Bring pressure he doesn't handle it well.cover2 and watch for those screen passes. And we need to throw more to get some of the players out the box to stop jefferson.just keep it close and we will be fine.get it to the 4th quarter.
  3. That's the best thing about this site.everyone has there own opinion.
  4. Man, I glad you seeing it too. This 3 man front in this 50 isn't putting any pressure on the QB.we have to bring that rover off the edge.in all our dominate years the one common thing is those front 3 guys. Hoping we don't get exposed with it.at every level the game is won at the line of scrimmage.
  5. Thank you.he is someone that doesn't know football.looking for something to talk about.im not fixing to go back and correct every word when my key pad missing a word.
  6. I want waste my time with you.
  7. People like you doesn't know anything that goes on here!! Too, many outsiders looking in.only go by what they guess on.
  8. He is pretty good.w.o has to keep him inside bcz, he will hurt them with his legs running it.but, with w.o finding a passing game helps keeps the pressure off Jefferson bcz, now you dump the ball to #2.he is back healthy again.and it helps that he don't throw the football like that kid from robinson bcz, that kid was amazing throwing a football.so that should help W.O some too.
  9. I think trahan trust him a lot more throwing the ball.but, your guess is just as good as mine why he waited 11 weeks to finally throw the ball.Dugas will be even better next year.
  10. Only would've, could've, should've!! If Adrian steen would've played his 4 yrs out here.he would've been on the list fr !! He was a dog too.
  11. I'm truly glad you put everything in perspective fr!! You truly are a class act for that.and at the same time besides the one play bf halftime.coaching didn't hurt at all.its just my belief and mine alone. bcz, I do have inside connections and many know who I am. I truly believe with some experience coaches at the OC and DC and get back to fundamentals the program will be back to where it was.with him as HC.im for every kid.and I just want them to have the same opportunity a lot of us had.they played well on defense last nite and the crazy thing Abt it is they have so much room to get better.going back to the 50 was huge for them.but, going forward it still worries me dropping 8 in coverage while running a zone could bite us in the end bcz, the dline up front isn't our strength.so hoping eventually we at least start to send the LBS in we're gonna drop our rovers in coverage.#4 jefferson one of the best rbs to play here makes it so much easier.
  12. You sure did!! And that #4 Jefferson is unbelievable and just a jr.but, the QB deserve some credit bcz he threw the ball really well tonight.the kids put forth a great effort.and that QB from robinson big time arm
  13. Great effort!! T/O was key. Good season
  14. But, the int inside the 10 yds line!! Are you kidding me with that call.kids drive all the way down the field.and you call something that dumb!! Worse call of the year.smh.
  15. Keep it up silsbee.they will get tired the second half and they can be undisciplined.and you will have your chances to win.
  16. No!! Man, they can't afford to lose him
  17. Yes it should.but,why want they throw more screen passes.#4 is dangerous in the open field.i can't understand why we want throw a simple stop route or out route?? And if we ever put #4 in the slot and #2 at rb it really would give a defense something to think about.it scares me that were so vanilla on offense!!
  18. They're not fast at all. Man to man outside.and be physical!! Hopefully we can stop all the dumb penalties and cheap T/O.if they do that I think we can win.
  19. I'm glad you see it too!! We have to bring that pressure off the edge.its an absolute must.bcz, we all know what can happen.hoping I don't speak it into existing.it happened with le Vega. Hoping we can control the clock with our running game.
  20. Your right bro. The only reason I address him bcz, he highlight a comment a made.LOl, but you and I know.and if he knew the system was even in play every since I was in the 7th grade.and I've never played on a losing team!!that goes that far back.the system works if it's ran right.
  21. And by the way since he thinks he knows.w.o has had all there success through the years running it.its just these days there not shooting gaps the way they have done it through the years.when all the great teams that came through w.o the one common thing that they had was a great 3 down lineman.any year that was a successful year.and quick rovers coming off the edge to put heat on the QB.what u don't know is CT alot of times went with smaller dline to cause havoc.and that started in the early 90's when he had a 135 ng name TJ locks.he was unblockable.the difference in CT 50 and the current staff is HH rather try it with size and it really isn't working.if you knew w.o history u would know that!! And the other big difference CT would put his best 11 guys on defense.and it was all about pursuing the football.all 11 to the ball.your an outsider that doesn't know how this goes.but, if you do the your homework you would HH knew he had to go back to what the kids knew.and once again u know nothing Abt w.o team.so, if you ever wanna debate I'll give you the history and bring it back to 78 and 79 when they first became w.o.s
  22. It's not Abt CT 50. it's what the kids run.and sometimes they try to run cover 2.in some situations.but, do you even know what your talking about.played the game and know the know the game.u must be watching some other team play.
  23. Do you even watch the game. I know what the 50 defense is.do you?? And apparently you don't know how it was ran here for years.
  24. #2 is back !! Only if we could get #29 back at safety would help a lot.but, I think he's done for the year.its all Abt the little things.some how,some way they have to put pressure on the QB.the way we run the 50 scared me.so, hoping we get a couple a breaks and it comes down to putting the ball in #4 hands.
  25. He played last year so he is either a Jr or sr. But, truly right he is smoove.and it puzzled me against both teams I mentioned he threw the 5 yards routes on time and even threw the ball deep nice.for for whatever reason they changed there game plan and have him running 25 times.if u can make sense of it tell me bcz I don't it.the is a duel threat !!
×
×
  • Create New...