Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. They have earned that right for decades. I guess he thought that could be an argument point... nope
  2. Uh oh. Watch out hes got a trophy for being an announcer for Lumberton little dribblers. Noone lcm or otherwise would disagree we are west oranges little everything in football...
  3. I will say the same if they are competitive for the next year or 2..
  4. Ok what else are they competing in districtly? Nothing. Same outcome football or not.
  5. I cannot take someone seriously who's team was outscored by buna, and has probably the worst all time record in the entire buttercup district they're sitting on their horse about winning lol
  6. Soooooo what is It that we're lumberton compared to silsbee then?
  7. Credibility. Integrity.
  8. MouthSmash is just enjoying his high horse were just trying to wind him up.
  9. No but they are s solid contender now
  10. No but it's clear. HF getting some quality kids from bmt schools now.
  11. Yep. Why HF is competitive now
  12. Don't see it happening this year
  13. Offensively they were clicking. #13 had 10 yards per carry and 2 tds throwing. 22 and 7 both had over 100 rushing
  14. Hes a dawg. Fun to watch. Too bad we can't get a Redshirt year or something lol
  15. He was eligible last week. Rushed for 120 and 1 td.
  16. District opponent now. They may get there first win against lumberton next year
  17. Maybe lumberton can scrimmage deweyville next year. They like to build their confidence against schools like that... lcm will stick with png if they'll have us...
  18. I was joking lol but I agree
  19. I would not be surprised if this was about Lumberton moving down because they like picking on smaller schools and they know they're group is graduating...
  20. I remember my first beer.
  21. Lol at 8-23 they have MANY years before they catch up.
  22. Definitely no basis of a good look.
  23. This is true... Well just making sure you haven't forgot L town is still lcms puppy more times than Not....most would take the 23 vs 8 for sure I'm not very good at math though lol
  24. Livingston and huffman beat hj and Liberty easily. Literally I don't understand the gain. Usually you hear for travel purposes but thats clearly not an issue
  25. I agree but what's to gain? besides thinking it will be easier opponents which it won't necessarily be...
×
×
  • Create New...