Jump to content

rhino1877

Members
  • Posts

    1,610
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rhino1877

  1. That was a fun game to watch. BC played very hard the first two quarters and came out complacent and Silsbee did what they do and ran the floor! Silsbee is fun to watch. It's extremely hard to match their style of play! Fast and Furious! Good luck to them in the playoffs. If BC will take that intensity into the OF game it could get interesting!!!!
  2. If you sleep on Cleveland they will sneak up on you!
  3. LCM will win.
  4. Both are very good and are D1 athletes! Why try to compare? I think AAW assessment was very well done them.
  5. Anyone seen a bluedoggie? He seems to have gone astray
  6. Wow.... proving a point! Congratulations to the Eagles!
  7. Let's just see what doggy has to say tonight after the game. Get after it Newton!
  8. Newton by whatever they want....
  9. No word yet.
  10. Enjoyed reading this post! Love y'all! Make everyday great!
  11. Usssa and nations baseball are two totally separate organizations. I don't believe that you have to chose. You should be able to play for both, But I have been wrong before.
  12. GAME DAY!!!!! Get that "W" WOS!!!!
  13. Prayers! So very heartbreaking!
  14. She lost her mind....lol
  15. Sad but true!!!!
  16. A little ribbing is good with me. I love picking and joking with the guys I know on here.
  17. Gonna be a great game!!!!! JD is extremely tough to beat! Robinson is no slouch. WOS has more team speed, IMO. I'd love to see WOS with the win.
  18. Congrats to these two young men!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...