Jump to content

wo-s#1

Members
  • Posts

    4,658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by wo-s#1

  1. HF does not have a freshman team
  2. And of course who suffers?you got it the ones that been working their @$$3$ off!!
  3. SMH....no excuses for this!
  4. Class of 2019...next year they will all be seniors!
  5. WOS=WinnersOfState....#LetsGoMeetEm!
  6. Let's GATA big Newton...Mustangs will be there and support y'all!!
  7. I believe WOS matches up better with the Texans than Cuero...I was worried about Cuero all season....I think the Stangs will get it done by 10 points!!
  8. Traffic is terrible already!
  9. Home from what I've seen
  10. You can put same team with different years also,see how this year compares to previous.
  11. Pretty cool....I plugged in every team I could think of that WOS could face the rest of the way,and we win them all...we'll see
  12. 4A is done
  13. Tigers---44 Riders---13
  14. Coach will keep it as respectable as possible but what was the score last year....he can only do so much....js
  15. Blown out by Sweeney tonight
  16. People on different web sites are saying they seen the video....must be one
  17. You saying win it all as in ALL or you saying district
  18. That may have had something to do with it against kennedale but it wasn't the case against hj
  19. Imo the coaches should not have been happy with any game except maybe bc only cuz it was the first one and rust is expected...they haven't gotten any better as a team since
  20. Pleasant surprise bears....now keep it going
  21. I will take my crow in a gumbo please,I thought png would step up in a big game....it seems to have the making of a good one now though
  22. If anyone hears passing stats please post
×
×
  • Create New...