Jump to content

Clueless

Members
  • Posts

    3,106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Clueless

  1. Our O-line D-Line are doing well so far through the first 3 games. BH has some youngsters at a lot positions. Excited to see the progression. I’m assuming Crosby has zero depth because we’ve been hearing about all of the injuries and that the reason 60 plus points were put up on them in week 1. I looked at the video and appeared Crosby turned it over and was just beat down by CEK with broken coverages. I think BH will be able to throw on Crosby and gain yards on the ground due to RB getting lost in the line size. I think Crosby going to be surprised. This time BH has to be able to finish it. That OT loss was BS by the way.😁
  2. I do think BH shows up this game. They’ve played really good last two weeks, but both teams were terrible especially Baytown Sterling. BH can hang as long as they play all 4 quarters. BH wins on a safety44-42.😂
  3. Need to get Dixon and Tripp involved more, but definitely appears to be climbing as a program.
  4. Them Aldine schools use piss me off. They were juggernauts back in the day. Only one school that has stayed relevant is Spring Westfield.
  5. PAM always underachieves IMO. Disappointing as a HS football fan. Maybe, this is the year they make a run.
  6. FBM receivers are atrocious besides #1. Crosby took advantage of miscues. Good game Crosby.
  7. Play calling from Crosby is a head scratcher.
  8. Marshall receivers that go in motion almost always cut up field before snap. How do refs not see that?
  9. Come on Crosby, not good play calling that series
  10. Great throw by QB, but FBM WR’s aren’t very good
  11. That wasn’t a first down, shady
  12. Crosby QB TD 14-7 Crosby
  13. Crosby pulls out trickery, revers flea flicker pass to midfield.
  14. Crosby DB’s having trouble early. Marshall QB can run too
  15. Marshall shreds through Crosby D and scores on a short run. 7-7
  16. Crosby goes for it on 4th down at midfield and gets first down. Then a really nice middle seam route for a Crosby TD. 7-0 Crosby
  17. It’s on AT&T Sportsnet. Just found it
  18. This is BS. Should be a good game. Did it get cancelled?
  19. We got in the red zone Atleast 4 times. Had a tough time finishing the drives, plus the questionable fumble didn’t help. I think if BH played Mag West mid season they beat them. I was impressed by Mag West. BH will continue to get better.
  20. If Mag West QB could throw a fade right, this game would be ugly
  21. He’s a Junior. He’ll be ready for senior year. Great player and kid
  22. Mag West by quite a few
  23. I didn’t say that, SFA was good for their level in all sports
  24. nobody has ever knocked the talent Hebert brought in or coach Durleys ability to bring white and black kids together. I just have an example of a Forest Park kid that was really good. There’s been a couple other kids that would’ve been Forest Park that were all-state. Plus they played big boy football, I know SFA don’t know about that, but it’s a big difference. I was friends with Coach Knowles at SFA, does that count?😁
×
×
  • Create New...