Hate to say it, but they looked lost when I watched them. I think coaching isn’t that good there. They have some athletes, but the kids are clueless on assignments and make silly decisions. That’s my observation.
14.2 I feel you on a kid coming back from a serious injury. I had one in a different sport came back from injury as a Junior, had unbelievable senior season, great freshman year in college, torn UCL, and now looking forward to finishing his senior year of college ball. Takes a lot to rebound from major injuries.
Yep, his excuse will be this is our Super Bowl and BH always plays their best game against Crosby, and there’s 40 FBS players injured. You know the drill. Funny thing is we’re playing without Herndon, but we’re not crying.
I was told that Crosby couldn’t run on us, which is odd because coach 14.2 said that they don’t even have to pass. He said they’ll just run every play?
Let’s be honest, the Crosby fans knew there was a chance they would get beat by BH. That’s the reason they were coming up with silly things like us not having a bunch FBS kids, etc. The tide is turning and they know it. BH is growing really fast and starting to get better. There’s a ton of underclassmen on varsity including freshman. Future looks bright Eagles.