Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. Titans will be too much for the Cubbies!
  2. I think Sterling takes this one in a close game.
  3. HJ takes this one! The Redbirds will go down with a loss.
  4. Newton takes this one!
  5. I believe the Titans will take this one with a close score for the win. It’s gonna be a good game to watch😁
  6. WELL SAID!
  7. PNG will come away with the “W”.
  8. I’ll be pulling for the Bulldogs, but this is going to be a tough game. I’m just not sure the Digs can pull this one off.
  9. WAY TO GO EAGLES!
  10. I think Silsbee takes this one.
  11. GO GET ‘EM, EAGLES!
  12. Silsbee by a touchdown.
  13. WAY TO GO EAGLES!
  14. PNG looking really good. Bailey on point all night with passes. Gotta work on receivers. Good game. Beautiful Stadium!
×
×
  • Create New...