Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. Congrats Titans! Keep on, KEEPIN on!
  2. Keep on, KEEPIN on, Titans! You got this!
  3. PNG defense shutting down Trotter.
  4. PNG defense taking it to the golden cubbies!
  5. Joseph will make adjustments. 2nd half will be a different story.
  6. GO GET EM INDIANS! YOU GOT THIS! SCALP EM!
  7. Same here. I have not seen many passes from SOC. I feel like PNG’s defense is “stellar” right now as someone stated in a previous post. SOC also has a stellar defense as well. This game will definitely be a defensive battle. I still feel PNG will come away with the win. Scalp ‘em!
  8. Gonna be a long night for both offenses.
  9. Definitely a defensive battle. Gonna be close, but I feel the Indians will take this one in a close game. Scalp ‘em!
  10. WAY TO GO EAGLES!
  11. GREAT GAME TITANS! One game at a time. You got this!
  12. Beautiful pass from Ashworth to Jackson.
  13. Joseph will make adjustments. Indians got this!
  14. Great pass from Ashworth to Jackson!
  15. Let’s go Indians, you got this!
  16. SCALP ‘EM, INDIANS! YOU GOT THIS!
  17. I’m watching. Video is fine. I had to restart a couple of times.
×
×
  • Create New...